• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New park opening April 10

zr2x350

Zr2OneTon2
Crusher Ridge is opening April 10. Its in Hartselle, AL and welcomes Atv's Side by Sides and rock crawlers.

I have heard of some people riding on it already locally and they say its bad ass for the size. They compared it to Choccolocco Mountain and said it has some tough stuff.

838 Akins Mountain Road
Hartselle, AL 35640

256-303-6911

Just thought I'd let you guys know about it.

Not yet...I'm going to talk to them about me setting up one for them.....I dont know the owner, but I work / offroad with a guy that is good buddies with him. He handed me one of the flyers at work and told me to let people know.

Might could scan and upload the flyer.. A website is almost crucial for the long term success of a park IMO...

I just talked to my buddy a while ago and he said someone was workin on the site. It was already supposed to be up and running, but the guy is draggin his feet.

I am definately plannin on bein at this ride...this park is about 10 minutes from my house...Ya'll come on out everybody i have talked to that has been cuttin trails said it is good ridin loller.gif :drinkers: :driving: :woot: :woot:

Hopefully the website will be up tomorrow. If you got any ?s about the park the guy running it is Brad 256-303-6094. It's about 2.5 miles of I-65 at Exit 322. There's some rough *** trails and room to cut plenty more. Come check it out.

Hey Benji I just realized that was you that started this thread. I'm gonna talk to Ryan tonight and if he don't get off his ass and finish the site you wanna do it?

jrhall said:
cant make do to a cut tire and front driveline issues. But will visit shortly.
:gay: Get the tire vulcanized and come on or put a tube in it thats what i did to mine that i messed up last weekend :afro: whats wrong with your front end?

CheapJ7 said:
Can't make it this weekend, When's the next ride? Whats the park schedule???
At first he was talking bout every weekend but I think he's gonna talk to some folks this weekend and get some ideas. Probably gonna end up being every other weekend or something like that. He had mentioned renting it out to small groups and clubs on the off weekends. Been so busy past couple weeks with stuff like numbering trails, food stands, t-shirts, flyers, parking areas and stuff hadn't had time to nail down a schedule in stone. There's a bunch more places to cut in more trails and I'm sure a hundred other things to do at the park but I'm excited to see some folks come beat on their junk :driving: I been a guinea pig last couple months ;D
jrhall said:
cant make do to a cut tire and front driveline issues. But will visit shortly.
JR I got a spare 44 if you wanna come Saturday you can borrow it and there will be a service truck there too I think to work on broke ****. I think there might even be some spare parts and junk. Been trying to round some up.

Sweet! Im gettin pumped bout this weekend...should have my jeep back together in the morning from last weekend loller.gif looks like the weather is gonna be nice too :woot: :woot: :drinkers: :driving: