• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Polaris - Single Seat

I waited on Honda to blow the sxs market away till 06. Then I bought a rhino to hold me over. Still waitin.

The price is outrageous but it would fit on the trailer easy with a buggy and you would have a set of wheels if you broke or at night cruisin around the campsite. I picture it of more like a little pit bike people haul around to keep from walkin. 7k is steep just to be lazy though.

Hell you could even set up a little course with some small jumps and cut about 15 of them loose at one time for a few laps and no rules. Be fun to watch.

Just say'n....

1555358_10152472463148265_299337406_n.jpg

laughing1

"This is certainly not a machine for the adrenaline junkie. But will be a great machine for those looking to transition from an ATV into the UTV market."

:gay:

While it does not fit the style of most people on here, I think it was aimed more towards a different target market......entry level, women, and older people. I know of some women who don't feel comfortable handling an ATV, but I bet having a steering wheel and a cage would help them enjoy it more. Also ease of access and comfort of a full seat makes it desirable for grandpa to go cruise around.

I ran into some folks that bought one for their kid this weekend at Hale Mt. the guy was nice enough to let me sit in it and tell me a little about it.....
the seat is adjustable and it has a tilt steering wheel for us regular size people to get in and out of....it felt pretty comfortable sitting in it and I'm 6ft tall...
I believe I am gonna stick with my four wheeler vs another rzr but if I had a kid and the coin for one I think id feel safer with them in one of those..just my 2c

My nephew had one of the first ones out.
It will actually surprise you.
Kept up with us in the rzr's all day. Couple of times in the tight stuff we were trying to keep up with him!

Its perfect for kids or wives that want their own and like said above........legal at all the offroad parks where atv's are not.

Couple shots of him on this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLdQ8yiMojM