• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New project problems

rednecklights said:
So Walmart has a 50% sale on tv's , you purchase one and a day later the remote doesn't work. Since you got a great deal you shouldn't take it back , right ?

I assume this is directed towards my post..... if you are gigantic corporation(like Walmart)then yes.. send it back, but custom is a different animal. Especially in this business. But don't worry I won''t be buying any lights from you, knowing how you feel about quality work. I work on my own stuff. I don't consider my work quality but I know the difference when it comes to quality and expect to pay for quality, and now that I know your opinion on it..... I will definitely stay away from your business. :****:

bsfor said:
I assume this is directed towards my post..... if you are gigantic corporation(like Walmart)then yes.. send it back, but custom is a different animal. Especially in this business. But don't worry I won''t be buying any lights from you, knowing how you feel about quality work. I work on my own stuff. I don't consider my work quality but I know the difference when it comes to quality and expect to pay for quality, and now that I know your opinion on it..... I will definitely stay away from your business. :****:

That's retarded ^

I just want to know who builds a new buggy and doesn't build links to go with it - tries to reuse the old links?

that's just lazy ass building right there....and this is coming from someone who has more than the fair share of "meh, that looks good enough" **** on his build. laughing1

slravenel said:
I just want to know who builds a new buggy and doesn't build links to go with it - tries to reuse the old links?

that's just lazy ass building right there....and this is coming from someone who has more than the fair share of "meh, that looks good enough" **** on his build. laughing1

This :****:

bsfor said:
I think you guys answered your own question!!!!
I'm not sure what your talking about??? What question? If you don't want to spend much money you can't expect a high dollar 100% ready to go custom anything!

al1tonyota said:
I'm not sure what your talking about??? What question? If you don't want to spend much money you can't expect a high dollar 100% ready to go custom anything!

Maybe a misunderstanding. I think we agree, or at least i agree with your last statement. :dblthumb:

865yota said:
Main reason for new chassis was not the drive line it was because last builder but welded the A and B piller with no sleeves.Im working with shawn he is a great customer and I will take care of him.Thanks

Why did this not kill this thread. He obviously is going to take care of him. After this post ^^^ its just people spotting all in their panties. Leave it alone and let him have an opportunity to make it right before the lynch mob comes out.

bsfor said:

:gtfo:

rednecklights said:
I hate that you feel that way. I'm not sure I follow your logic behind it but if there is any way I could change your mind let me know. Even better here is my number 2563418750 feel free to call me this evening and maybe you can explain it to me, I'm a little slow at times.

But this has nothing to do with lights or the cost of the chassis.

There are plenty of great fabricators on here. I'm not one of them. I will gladly pay for the safety and style a real fabricator can provide.

Regardless, as I understand it, he agreed to have a rig ready to run and in its current configuration it's not. It's not a matter of shock tuning or bleeding brakes.... The fabricator had everything there and it didn't clear. That's not the customers fault it's shoddy workmanship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have nothing against the buyer/builder or rednecklights. But seems like alot of you are ready to pounce on anyone bashing a buyer/ builder.... anyone that has ever fabricated anything
(good or bad) knows what is involved. it takes alot of tools and skill. only a few places provide QUALITY work. if you pay discount prices expect discount fabrication. if it has been fixed then great. gunbi or the original poster should jump in here. My whole point is if you want quality .... PAY FOR QUALITY. I'm not trying to piss anyone off.. Just stating my opinion which is exactly what forums are for. Rednecklights I was disappointed in seeing your response as i have seen many people on here praise you for your product and service but you must know the buyer/builder personally to jump in so adamantly in their defense. So if that is the case please say so.... otherwise you scar your reputation.

Me and shawn(gubni) are good friends. We live 5 min from each other. Ive seen both the old chassis and new one in person. The old chassis was by far no way fixable for what shawn was looking to do. All parts were supplied by shawn for the new chassis. So the 7k was cost of chassis and labor. Overall the chassis looks pretty good. Just little things need changed or adjusted. I think that towards the end of the build barnyard got in a hurry because of deadline and was wanting to hurry and start on his own personal buggy for this race season. Yes shawn asked for a 100% ready buggy and thats what was agreed on. Shawn even told him to go beat on the buggy to make sure it was ready. I know when shawn picked up the buggy he went straight to the Put up or Shut up ride in Atena and wasnt able to get it off the trailer due to some issues. A BIG part of building a buggy is making adjustments after the first test run. Nothing will be perfect and it takes time and i feel barnyard got in a hurry towards the end. As far as shawn....he is a great guy who is doing everything he can for the sport and would give his shirt off his back to help someone.

rednecklights said:
Bsfor,

Recently I send a pm to every vendor on hardline asking if they would like to partner up with the '15 mash yer motor bash. Gubni was one of the first to respond and was happy to give back my offroad family. You'd be surprised how many of the vendors wouldn't even return a pm or gave the run around. These places I would never spend a dime with.... Now someone that was good to me didn't get what they paid for (even at a discount).

So the series of events :

Rzr guy gets treated like a used up whore

A guy spends 7grand to still have the same issues

Barnyard posts a sweet chassis on another thread.

That's a coward way out of a situation.

Now, don't get me wrong I'm not perfect. Chasman and Adam carter both have reasons to be pissy at me because of my shitty customer service. I make mistakes but I sure hope I get chances to make it all up.
y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if I pissed anyone off. Forums are to share opinions and experience. I just expressed my dealing from a few years ago. It is obvious things are different now, I wish Shawn and the builder the best and leave it at that. I will say that I appreciate redknecklights response, it seems honest and I appreciate that.

If you buy LED light bar from him, and receive the same hand job we all did, I truly believe your opinion of him will definitely change.. As he has the smoothest hands in the sport. So don't knock a man until you truly find out what he is all about. And yes you get the same service even if you buy one little cube light.. So maybe give that a try. :dunno: I just really hope that piper gets through this.. I'm guessing that you not buying a lot from him, could lead to a life of alcoholism, and possibly shut him down. We're pulling for you piper. :smoke:

kushKrawlin said:
If you buy LED light bar from him, and receive the same hand job we all did, I truly believe your opinion of him will definitely change.. As he has the smoothest hands in the sport. So don't knock a man until you truly find out what he is all about. And yes you get the same service even if you buy one little cube light.. So maybe give that a try. :dunno: I just really hope that piper gets through this.. I'm guessing that you not buying a lot from him, could lead to a life of alcoholism, and possibly shut him down. We're pulling for you piper. :smoke:
I believe the alcoholism came before he was introduced to Hardline. :****:

Ok the main problem here is really nobodys reads before they post.Shawn was in no means bashing on his build just asked a few inputs to fix stuff.He ask me to use all his parts so we did and front tabs are long but plated to shock hoop plus the lower fram so if it breaks lose it will have to rip the entire corner off.my last buggy I ran for 3 years on same radiator hose setup and never had a problem.The main problem is ppl want to bash other ppls stuff I guess to make them feel better im not sure.