• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New S.E. Oklahoma 4x4 Park. Name contest!!!

Celinalurch

Hey everybody, my family and I are officially opening a 4x4 park just east of Ardmore Ok in Mill Creek Ok. It is 300 acres of very rocky land with everything from stock jeep trails to big bad buggies, even have some mud for those of you who like to get dirty! We are wanting to get as many people involved with the park as possible so our firat effort is a PARK NAMING CONTEST! Whoever comes up with the winning name will get free park admission for you and your riders for a full year. If you live to far to come Ill ship you a shirt and hat with a fancy title on it as official park namer! We plan on opebing late May early June. The plan for this park is going to be extremely family friendly. There will be R.V. spaces and camping available, primitive at first but already have plans for full hookups. Also going to have pavillions with grills and a playground for the kids! Any and all help spreading the word would be greatly appreciated and if you or your club are interested in helping clear trails etc. Feel free to give me a call 580-230-9456. I loom forward to meeting everyone and thanks for your interest
Shane

I'm stoked about this!! I live in Denison, just a few miles down the road!!
Hmmm name...will have to think on that...how many entries are we allowed?? ;D

HeyHey guys there are pictures posted on pirate 4x4 in the southern region forum under NEW S.E. OK 4X4 PARK. I would like to thank everyone for all the park name ideas and also for all the positive feedback! I hope everyone that is relatively close and going to be able to come see the park is half as excited as i am! If so making the park a success and expanding our acreage should be no problem. I look forward to meeting everyone! Anyone with questions or any interest in helping in anyway feel free to give me a call 580-230-9456 and my name is Shane thanks again everyone

Okay everyone our first official trail clearing weekend is going to be April 25-27 from 8 a.m. until whenever anyone attending wants to clear out. I will be providing bbq lunches for everyone attending but i will need a head count for anyone who plans on coming. If you have a chainsaw, shovel, pick ax, or small utility trailer please bring with you. The park is 1 mile East of Troy Oklahoma on 10 acre rock road. We will have signs up so its easy for everyone to find. I look forward to seeing and meeting everyone that can attend. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call or shoot me a text at 580-230-9456

Also the name has been chosen and the winner is from another forum...Arbuckle Offroad Park!!!