• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New SAS Yota

duneblaster

i bought an 86 yota last weekend with a 22r 5 speed and only 180k on it with not leaks. it has the sas done but front axle was a little scary. im rebuilding it this week, and i already bought the ifs hubs, v6 calipers, and taco rotors for the upgraded brake mod. im buying the trunnion bearing eliminator tomorrow from oly4x4 and the inner axle seal and knuckle ball wiper seal with rock ring. next week will be high steer. then saving up for bumpers,winch, etc. its open open with stock 4.10's and new 35's. rear leafs up front and f150 leafs in the back but im gonna put some 63's back there. i pulled the hub off last weekend because it needs wheel bearings but didnt think it was that bad. turns out the races for the inner hub bearing was there but not actual bearings and with it being so bad it rubbed my rotor smooth and rounded.

hopefully i get this thing running good soon before the snow hits.
any ideas on cheap upgrades or things i should do would be cool too.

yikes, looks like alot of work ahead for ya.

put some frame tubes in and get rid of those frame mounts for your front shackles.

and a sas with no high steer?! some ppl are so cheap

good luck:beer:

well i bought high steer, trail gear inner axle seals and knuckle ball seals, trunnion eliminator, upgraded brake mod, new rears up front, knuckle gussets, u bolt flips. so the only thing i hope thats left is moving my ifs steering box forward.