• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Shoes

COPPERHEAD42

Got these in today, There massive. 27.5" Pitbull Growlers. My dad put 25.5's on his rzr s and he said they work better then the bighorns. We will see, There a little bit bigger then my old 25" bighorns ;D
2011-09-14112735.jpg

2011-09-14113035.jpg

2011-09-14123520.jpg

Please give us an honest opinion. The only other person I know that swears by them owns a website and I think he got them free so I can't believe him......

Got to ride on these a litte today. Just around a field and a couple little hills. I love the height over the 25's, the 25's were to small for xp and the frame would bottom out againist the ground before the suspension bottomed. These are awesome I can hit things way faster and harder and its smoother. They hook 10 times harder then my old tires. I cant really do donuts anymore and it was hanging the front tire when I would slide around and I even got it to carry the wheel a little bit off some rollers. There are also 3 big logs stacked up and I tried and tried with the bighorns and could never make it, I crawled over them with the pitbulls. Alot of that has to do with the extra height. The rzr is not near as stable feeling. Feels like the tires are flat because the lugs or so soft and tall. Really can feel the tires twisting. I do really like them though but its not going to be near as much fun around kellys tracks because I wont be able to throw the rzr sideways. I hope they work well in the creeks.

I think I'll just stick to my bighorns! I hated my XTRs because I couldn't slide the ass around in corners or nothin

Took it out today to my parents land, all dry no mud but I thibk they work better then the bighorns, I put some air in the rear tires and now I can side it around no problem. Im very happy so far

Latest posts