• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New sticky tires what kind?

USD's dont seem to make it to the top of many hills. They really dont seem like a game changer at least from watching the races. Maybe good on a crawler tho havent seen anyone in person just crawling with them

USD's dont seem to make it to the top of many hills. They really dont seem like a game changer at least from watching the races. Maybe good on a crawler tho havent seen anyone in person just crawling with them

I walked all over sx. Treps. And reds. At aop last weekend. Several dif rigs and styles of driving
These tires are the truth. I'm nobody. But watching folks try to race these tires is painful.
I wouldn't base trail rigs on what wins races.
That's my humble opinion anyway.

I walked all over sx. Treps. And reds. At aop last weekend. Several dif rigs and styles of driving
These tires are the truth. I'm nobody. But watching folks try to race these tires is painful.
I wouldn't base trail rigs on what wins races.
That's my humble opinion anyway.

I haven't ya the chance to ride against the mickeys yet. Hopefully soon. But I didn't even have to turn these tires up. They would be deadly on light rig with lots of gearing and good patient driver

I haven't ya the chance to ride against the mickeys yet. Hopefully soon. But I didn't even have to turn these tires up. They would be deadly on light rig with lots of gearing and good patient driver
Whats the specs on your buggy just curious with the buggy setup and tire combo.

Walmart gettin' down with the MT's....

11-6-2019 1-24-27 PM.jpg

I just ordered a set on sx stickies from skinny pedal racing ,I was divided on which to get, worried about 1 tons on the usd 46 sticky they said they were around 190lbs each, im gonna pick the up the usd's 20th I guess I'll see

Cody Gregory has them. Not sure of his screen name here. But he is on Hardline.

We rode at Harlan a couple of weekends ago. Those tires are impressive on a trail rig, (M/T). Stay far behind during a beat down. They will chunk football size rocks and kill you.