• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New to Crawlin

r1_iceman

I'm new to the rc crawling scene. I live in the Monroe/Snohomish area and looking for a group to compete/bash my tlt crawler with. Any ideas for the North end?

Welcome to the board, and the wonderful addiction that is RC crawlers. A few of our members live in the North end, and we love to see new faces at our comps. Doing some traveling is the norm for crawlin. Our members are spread out from Everett to Yakima to Olympia. What type of crawler are you running? Post some pics if you can.

I am running a sw2 w/ a pede tranny, integy 55t, novak xrs ecs, spektrum radio, jr sport st125mg, and moabs. will get picks up soon.

Welcome to the RCcrawling community.:hi:
Hope to see you at one of the comps. Nice choice for your crawler, SW2 is a great chassis and the JR servo seems to be strong enough for the tlt's(142 oz/in @6volt).
Nathan

TLT pics

Here are some pics of my truck...

Attachments

• crawler1.JPG
    crawler1.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 221
  • crawler2.JPG
    crawler2.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 225
  • crawler3.JPG
    crawler3.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 230
  • crawler4.JPG
    crawler4.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 220
  • crawlersnow1.JPG
    crawlersnow1.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 227
I can't find any spots out here in monroe (found a couple but they aren't very good). I went to Reiter pit but it is mostly dirt. do you know of any spots around the everett area?

Hi All,

I new to the whole crawl'in thing too. My name is Corey and I live in Kent. I recently purchaced a TLT based crawler. Here are some pics.

ebc3c877.jpg

ebc3c874.jpg

welcome R1, and Darius, i live in Everett, i got a house with a tiny crawlin' course, need a ton mo' rocks, but i love my "TANK TRAP"-

I know nowhere in everett except for Mukelteo, there are like 3 rock's outside my house, and my boss has a few at his. I've gone to a few park's here in the 128th area and cant find a thing, I've taken mine to reiter, but when I'm there it is with 1:1's and were in the wrong places, though I do know quite a few places at reiter for RC stuff, there is one right in the main parking lot.

There is a power station up by Arlington that has a long rock ditch running along side it's access road. Fairly good sized rocks that rise about three feet on one side. We could try that out. BTW I'd love to come wheel some time up here.

Nererupright said:
There is a power station up by Arlington that has a long rock ditch running along side it's access road. Fairly good sized rocks that rise about three feet on one side. We could try that out. BTW I'd love to come wheel some time up here.

Where is this power station in arlington? I work up there by the airport, and I've got like a 10x10 pile I built out of a bunch of broken up concrete that I screw around on, but I am interested in somewhere else up there.

darius said:
Where is this power station in arlington? I work up there by the airport, and I've got like a 10x10 pile I built out of a bunch of broken up concrete that I screw around on, but I am interested in somewhere else up there.

If you head out the Burn Rd towards Granite. It's about 3 miles past where Burn splits with McElroy on the right hand side. If you pass under the powerlines and access road you've gone too far. I think it's a PUD station.

i think i know where you're talking about, is it about a half a mile before the left to Jordan Trails Road? 'Cause my buddy lives right off of that road but there is a gate to that pud station....which is why we've never crawled there 'cause i'm always gettin fkd up if i'm in Arlington....:redneck:

Toom said:
i think i know where you're talking about, is it about a half a mile before the left to Jordan Trails Road? 'Cause my buddy lives right off of that road but there is a gate to that pud station....which is why we've never crawled there 'cause i'm always gettin fkd up if i'm in Arlington....:redneck:

That's the one. I usually just park along the road if it's just me and walk in. But there is parking down the road in that pull out that could take more cars if need be.

Yeah I know the spot also, never even considered looking around in there. I also used to go by there all the time, as an ex of mine actually lived on Burn road, and lives off of Jordan trail's road now.

Where do you guys buy these trucks at? I would like to try the rock crawling part of rc cars.

Latest posts