• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New toy.

slowpoke

900 xp. Gonna play with this until new buggy is done.

Attachments

• 100MEDIA95IMAG0007.jpg
    100MEDIA95IMAG0007.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 149
Looks good.

Maybe we will finally get videos of it in action.

They have been asked for on several sites but never seen :****:

I was beginning to think of it as bigfoot laughing1

Budget YJ said:
Looks good.

Maybe we will finally get videos of it in action.

They have been asked for on several sites but never seen :****:

I was beginning to think of it as bigfoot laughing1

X2

Who bulids these? Approximate $$$?

I will see if I can put up some action from behind the wheel.

Im not sure who built it? The cost will be over 20 grand.

To be honest I have been trying to find this guy for around 5 months to buy this thing. I was starting to think it was bigfoot..

I think Clayton Hollingsworth is who built it but not sure on that 100%. PLEASE POST VIDS!!! I have begged for them since this thing came out.I've got a couple of scratchy phone vids but no good ones.this thang has indeed been more elusive than Bigfoot himself.awesome ride ya got there.congrats.Chad :dblthumb:

We are gonna ride wooly's next weekend for the toy ride. New year will be at witc is 2 I know for sure.. I am jones'n :eat: to get out on a trail for sure!!!

Re: Re: New toy.

That is a sweet rig. Correct me if i am wrong but is that a vw rail buggy style frame? Has a lot of the same characteristics from the pic.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Budget YJ said:
So lets see the scratchy phone videos for now :popcorn:
Ok, I'm gonna try and post this.

Chad :mrgreen: [youtube]cG3cIyxLah8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]
Alright I'm a dumb ass and can't Get into my YouTube account or find the vids I posted but here's a link to one of them I have posted on woodsbuggy.it's about half way down on page 2 of thread,under gasman.one day I hope to figure this here computation mochine out.
http://www.woodsbuggy.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=109&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=5&t=14181&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=Monster&start=25