• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Truck (Again)

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I know, I know, I can't keep a truck for longer than a year.

Nothing fancy, but some of you wanted pics. It was always an even swap for my 06 Hemi.

http://www.jamesonealchryslerdodgejeep.com/used-inventory/vehicle-details.htm?vehicleId=fd5d1a434046381e00c678c7d39eb783#

Nice truck, it is clean inside and out. I swapped by KM2's over to it, along with my tool box, sirius and brake box. Steering is a little loose and it has a slight oil leak near the filter, but it actually still has engine warranty so that should be taken care of.

Thanks to Steven O'Neal, if you have never bought a truck from him you should. He is super nice and has always treated me right. This is my 3rd truck from him and hopefully my last for a while! I also bought my buggy from him!

http://www.jamesonealchryslerdodgejeep.com/index.htm

That is just the thing I'll be looking for come the first of the year. Too bad GA is so far away. Keep us up to date on how it works. Is it the 600 lb-ft engine?

Willymutt said:
That is just the thing I'll be looking for come the first of the year. Too bad GA is so far away. Keep us up to date on how it works. Is it the 600 lb-ft engine?

It is the 2004.5 with the 325hp engine and cat converter. Display says about 18.4 mpg, I love that. I have gone over 175 miles on 1/4 tank of fuel :eek:

It looks mucho better with my wheels and tires and black tool box. It has silver diamond tread bed rails that I am going to ditch for black and it has no mats so I am getting some Husky's. Thanks Daniel!!!!

Nice truck. I like that color a lot. Get some updated pics with the wheels on it.

nice truck man....maybe he will take my 2500 Avy in on a nice diesel. lol :****: how do you like the auto? I have heard some bad things about dodge autos, but most of them were older style trucks.

sweet truck.

picked up an 04 myself about a month ago. 6spd though. DEFINITELY lovin the mileage difference from my ole 97 powerstroke

image.jpg

Nice truck man. Mine has some little issues that will be worked out, I forgot how fun Diesel's are to drive.

That's just about my truck, a year older but with the same mileage...18.5 is about what MPG I was getting before I put 305 tires on it on it. Your truck looks like it's had a much easier life so far than mine though. ;D

I am really loving the truck. Drives good and it is still getting about 18mpg which is awesome. I have some floor mats and bed rail caps coming for it along with a PSC brace. If you are ever in the market for a truck you need to talk to Steven Oneal. He has a ton of new and used Cummins all the time. And if you are patient and want something specific he will find it for ya. I will never buy a truck somewhere else.

Here are some pics with my tires and stuff on it.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Looks good, now you need that Smarty thats forsale in the Classifieds and you will be set.

It got plenty of power, I am not gonna mess with pumping a bunch of HP through it and possibly messing stuff up. If that box would pick up a couple MPG then definately.

Matt O. said:
It got plenty of power, I am not gonna mess with pumping a bunch of HP through it and possibly messing stuff up.

haha you say that now....

like the diff wheels and km2s looks awesome!

if no smarty at least do an exhaust.