• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Truck!

duneblaster

So today i got my first real dedicated wheeler. i traded an 88 toyota pickup with a bobbed flatbed 5 speed and a 22re for my new 85 4runner (or whats left of it) it has been bobbed, doved front and rear. trailgear suspension in the rear (63's) factory straight axle. locked up front and welded rear. sitting on 38 super swampers. it has a 307 chevy v8 which i plan on running until it either blows or i get then money to do a 4.3 vortec swap or a 350 since they are so cheap and a dime a dozen.

these are the only pictures i have right now because it got trailer'd home then i went to work. will get some pics up tomorrow of it doing something.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t517/duneblaster73/20130115_144625.jpg

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t517/duneblaster73/20130115_144638.jpg

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t517/duneblaster73/20130115_153512.jpg

Wow... Was he worried about falling into ice chasms?! Lol

At least you can put her on her top without hurting the spare... ;-)

Love the welded chain on the grill... Pretty cool! Looks like a beast!

Embeded for you Click Free!

20130115_144625.jpg

20130115_144638.jpg

20130115_153512.jpg

The back looks great, the front not so much.

Please do that truck some justice and out a 222re back in it.

V8s make worthless toyotas. 4.3s make just as worthless toyotas as a v8 does.

If he didnt wnat to spend cash on a new toyota motor and just tossed that nasty 307 in there, expect to find a welded front diff too. That kinda thinkin/budget goes hand in hand.

Please get rid of that worthless engine and that fugly stinger thingy and radiator up front. That radiator mount sceams "hasher" and the rear says "fabricator". get it?

That truck could be a 8 out of 10 easily or end up being a 3 real cheaply.

The back looks great, the front not so much.

Please do that truck some justice and out a 222re back in it.

V8s make worthless toyotas. 4.3s make just as worthless toyotas as a v8 does.

If he didnt wnat to spend cash on a new toyota motor and just tossed that nasty 307 in there, expect to find a welded front diff too. That kinda thinkin/budget goes hand in hand.

Please get rid of that worthless engine and that fugly stinger thingy and radiator up front. That radiator mount sceams "hasher" and the rear says "fabricator". get it?

That truck could be a 8 out of 10 easily or end up being a 3 real cheaply.

i agree on all points except the 307, they are great engines! ive never had a yota with anything but the 3.0 so....

I do agree the stinger is a bit much. It was a 22re before this guy had it. That guy put a 20r in it. Then the guy who I just got it from put a v8 because the 20r was ****. But the guy I got it from did all the fab work to it. When I get the money it will get a 22re or a 4.3 vortec. I plan on linking it eventually also

So now that you have a good wheeler Get your passport sorted out and come up north of the border for some real wheeling!!!:awesomework::beer: