• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New ttc rig in the making

super samurai

My buddy brandon and his sidekick doug are building a bad ass tube buggy to compete in ttc. Just painting it.

Last edited:
I thought they had to look like an actual vehicle and no buggies anymore? What are the plans for a body on that?

specs.
wheelbase 115 in
overall height 6 ft 1 in
belly pan 25 in
overall width 85 in

2.5 rockwells narrowed 13 in
detroit lockers
chromo axles
custom outside disks

full hydro f/r
dual pumps
elec.over hyro rear steer

4 link f/r
18 in travel coil overs
54 in claws
1 1/4 hiems all around

383 stoker sb
alum heads
dual quads running propane
turbo 400
underdrive
flipped ford 205 t case

12k hydro front winch
9k elect. rear winch

1 3/4 120 wall d.o.m. chassis
:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::masturbanana[1]:

ya hardline Kustmz out of sequim we make lots of pre bent stuff for the diyrs make the bends and let the do the trim and fit to there own needs flat fenders flares cage add ons . the rig started out to be ttc but has moved more to the anything to get the crowd going kinda rig Brandon loves to take pics so im sure we can keep it updated thanks for the replys

hardline kustmz is my thing more the diy stuff brandon has all for fun offroad he likes the buggy builds we have gotten together on this. to see what we could come up with together . we can do it all from fix your trailer or mower deck to chassis or turn keys bumpers sliders exos bed liners. this has been a fun build some of the most productive were the beer nights lol:beer: