• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Turbo RzR 1k

Re:

Every rzr I have witnessed a breakage was all driver including my own :****:

Knock on wood all that I have broken is aftermarket parts. I upgraded axles and still have my stockers as spares.. they are bent but still function..

That being said I know how polaris is with their "testing" I think I would wait alittle while before buying a brand new model

In my opinion the RZRs are pretty dang tough. If you drive them like a RZR they hold up very well. If you drive them like a $60,000 bouncer well they blow to pieces lol. It's all about knowin when to hit the gas and when to let out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EsPowell said:
In my opinion the RZRs are pretty dang tough. If you drive them like a RZR they hold up very well. If you drive them like a $60,000 bouncer well they blow to pieces lol. It's all about knowin when to hit the gas and when to let out.

Exactly, they are made for hauling ass on rough terrain like the desert or atv trails, dirt roads.....not rock boucing or serious rockcrawling

GT_Buggy said:
Can't make the hill doing that! I know but still seems crazy that these are breaking with under 10 hours on the machines.

Also this was with stock tires and only a few minor upgrades.

Mostly talking about not landing in the throttle after BIG jumps like on a shortcourse/mx track

The turbo has a new, bigger front diff with bigger cvs. The driveshaft is bigger and has a flange at the transmission. Reverse is now gear drive etc. I have an order in for a diff and transmission when they become available to see what it will take to make them work in other models

I picked up a Turbo XP last week and it's impressive the added HP and torque. It handles a lot better than the XP1K.

The ride is very stiff compared to the 1000 xp.
It is hard to keep the tires on the ground climbing
over stuff.I am still on the fence with the front
sway bar don't know if I am going to like it.
I hill climb and trail ride mostly for me to like
it I am gonna have to soften it up a little an
get some more flex out of it.Seems like they
set it up more for desert style riding.But
not everybody rides the same.Just my
two cents.