• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new wheeling place out in monroe/duvall area.

shrtscrplr

does anybody have any idea on this place. i guess its on the road that goes from monroe to duvall back up in the hills somewhere that a lot of people go to. anybody know where it is or is even legal to wheel there?

1. There are no "new" wheeling areas....just areas you've (general term) never heard about.

2. I am guessing you're referring to an area known as Stossel Creek. Yes, there was an open gravel road that went from Duvall to Monroe.....many years ago.

3. It seems everything is closed to ORV use, so......

4. Just cause some dude on the internet says an area is open or closed doesn't make it so. :; Discretion and common sense go a long way.

Last edited:
i heard there is a spot at some powerlines in monroe..
i dont know if this is same area as mark is talking about.

my neighbors kid has been going out there to ride dirtbikes. they said there is some 4x4 trails...

then when they tell me this they also said the cops come sometimes,and you just have to take off down the trails cause they cant follow :awesomework:!!!

like stated before there is no new legal wheelin in the state of washington!!
evans creek
elbe hills
tahyua
rimrock
naches
walker valley

So does jail time...Just saying.:;

Perhaps we need a Scopes Monkey Trial of Wheelin'. Somebody with a lot of backing goes wheelin, gets arrested, and tossed in the Pokey (jail). Then fight it all the way to the Supreme Court.

claCASE #3: "The right to travel is a part of the liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment." Kent v. Dulles, 357 US 116, 125.

CASE #4: "The right to travel is a well-established common right that does not owe its existence to the federal government. It is recognized by the courts as a natural right." Schactman v. Dulles 96 App DC 287, 225 F2d 938, at 941.

Any volunteers??

:bananadance::coffeetime::bananadance:

Perhaps we need a Scopes Monkey Trial of Wheelin'. Somebody with a lot of backing goes wheelin, gets arrested, and tossed in the Pokey (jail). Then fight it all the way to the Supreme Court.

claCASE #3: "The right to travel is a part of the liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment." Kent v. Dulles, 357 US 116, 125.

CASE #4: "The right to travel is a well-established common right that does not owe its existence to the federal government. It is recognized by the courts as a natural right." Schactman v. Dulles 96 App DC 287, 225 F2d 938, at 941.

Any volunteers??

:bananadance::coffeetime::bananadance:

since you said you do it then i will follow after i see what happens to ya.:awesomework:

then when they tell me this they also said the cops come sometimes,and you just have to take off down the trails cause they cant follow :awesomework:!!!

And this doesn't throw any red flags for you........... :rolleyes:

So does jail time...Just saying.:;

The "discretion and common sense" was aimed at AVOIDING trouble, not provoking it......

Your never going to get arrested for wheeling. Maybe a ticket jail no way.

....but ya, no ones going to jail.

shrtscrplr - if you're seriously asking this question - for real - you're either young and naive or just plain uninformed.:hi:

been to that place... seen that place... not that cool.... no "wheelin" involved....

Save yourself the hassle, drive, and ticket and go somewhere else :eeek:

its closed up, they closed the gate(s) last week and re-grated the road. No help from the losers that already dumped more cars and the dumbasses shooting up garbage and leaving it

CLOSED!

I think that there are 2 places mixed up in here the place under the power lines ins NE monroe not much for wheeling I've been there on quads and it got boring in about an hour or so. But I've herd of a place closer to duvall with a gate thats usually open some trails and a shooting spot, never been and can't remember the directions.

shrtscrplr - if you're seriously asking this question - for real - you're either young and naive or just plain uninformed.:hi:[/QUOTE]

just uninformed. reason why i am asking said questions. :fawkdancesmiley: you dont ask you cant learn now can ya.