• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NEW WILDCAT IN TOWN

RHINO660

TUSCALOOSA AL. ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!
MY BUDDY JUST GOT NEW WILDCAT WE ARE BRINGING IT TO SHAMROCK RUN TO TRY IT OUT, ANYONE ELSE GOT ONE YET?
d5f0a948.jpg

0244869a.jpg

2df5e179.jpg

b18421ba.jpg

dec64e17.jpg

b553927f.jpg

49974eed.jpg

2b429329.jpg

c4e094c9.jpg

I was going to get one of these but I think I'm going to stick with the XP, from everything I have read artic cat dropped the ball in the power department.

If like the other two owners I know the fun will be short lived, that machine wasn't designed for the riding we do down here :****: Look on Ebay soon :dunno: Looks WILD though Pack Goggles, its one Muddy ride :popcorn:

Just doesn't look safe to me.. suspension looks killer just :****:everything else sucks

Buncha Haters in here. Dang I can promise you one thing if Brad doesn't like it he won't keep it. I know a few people who have ridden in these things and really liked them. PLus don't see how anybody can say it won't hold up if you haven't seen it barrel rolled down the road. We all know the XP cages are garbage.

Cole said:
Buncha Haters in here. Dang I can promise you one thing if Brad doesn't like it he won't keep it. I know a few people who have ridden in these things and really liked them. PLus don't see how anybody can say it won't hold up if you haven't seen it barrel rolled down the road. We all know the XP cages are garbage.

Somebody gotta hate :flipoff1: I ain't got any room to talk it's got more power than my junk :****:

Good looking ride,like the color.but they are right about the roll cage.done seen one rolled straight back hit on the windshield post kinda at an angle on the passenger side and folded it right down to the seat.if a person had been setting there would have been very bad.just saying you might want to put some thought into rebuilding a new cage with a more forward windshield post.would make it look better also IMO.but as with anything you buy now days we gotta make it better designed for what we do,cause it's gonna be on it's top if you ride it long enough,lol.but still a nice machine. Chad ;D

The cages are actually weak, they done a demo with them at windrock and someone flipped one and tore the cage off. Not knocking them just saying you might wanna add some support. The suspension is supposed to be better than the xp. Cant wait to see how they do.

From what ive seen so far they are already having a good bit of trans/engine problems with them. Theres a couple ppl with videos on youtube launching them and they nose dive straight into the ground... Its is different though i will give them that but i think i would rather have a s or xp

Bumpers said:
From what ive seen so far they are already having a good bit of trans/engine problems with them. Theres a couple ppl with videos on youtube launching them and they nose dive straight into the ground... Its is different though i will give them that but i think i would rather have a s or xp

Nose dives happen bad on RZR's too... I have an XP and it took a while to get the hang of how you need to drive to jump it and not nose in. Also had to tune the springs a little.