• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NEW WILDCAT IN TOWN

Looking better thumb.gif
I don't know why sxs manufacturers are so worried bout getting in and out rather than protecting you when you flip.
The top of this and the rzr's are just alike............junk!
Now you just need to add another bar on each side.
Put it in line with the one just added and attach it to the rear bar going down :dblthumb:

06f42dc6.jpg

ffa33523.jpg

93be5ff8.jpg

8369ea42.jpg

More cage work

Looks alot safer. I'd put a support bar from windshield bar to the door bar. But either way it looks ALOT safer.. I wanna see it in action. Ill be at shamrock if we all want to ride together

Nice job! Looks a lot better.damn shame a man's gotta pay that much for something then have to modify it just to feel safe.but you will be glad you did. Chad ;D

Edited: looking forward to seeing a review of how it does...

I've read a lot of good and bad on em and I'm really curious to hear from someone on this board as to how it compares to the RZR.

The Wildcat will not make it this time guys! We went for a test run last weekend and got a little to much air and bent a front lower a-arm.
Then got them to order a replacement (under warranty) and they sent the wrong one!
Oh well I am sure he will have it ready for the next big ride.

MATTC2278 said:
The Wildcat will not make it this time guys! We went for a test run last weekend and got a little to much air and bent a front lower a-arm.
Then got them to order a replacement (under warranty) and they sent the wrong one!
Oh well I am sure he will have it ready for the next big ride.

Were y'all at Stoney Lonesome? I seen a Wildcat there but didn't see it but once or twice!

theres a new sheriff in town.....................these sxs things are are little different than what im used to..............but the gas is still on the right

ATX780 said:
Edited: looking forward to seeing a review of how it does...

I've read a lot of good and bad on em and I'm really curious to hear from someone on this board as to how it compares to the RZR.

I picked up a Wildcat yesterday. After a couple hours of riding.....

It and the XP are too close to call on side by side racing. Whoever gets the jump will win.
It is a lot more comfortable than the XP. The factory seats are a nicer race inspired seat.
You sit a LOT lower in the Wildcat....To me, the center of gravity is a lot lower, it feels better to me.
It soaks up jumps better than the XP. (both need the shocks tuned to perform better.)
The Wildcat seems to climb a little better than the XP. (the locker in front and wheelbase)
The XP has a lot better turning radius. I have to back up more in the Wildcat, in the woods.
No front fenders on the Wildcat, You gonna get muddy more than in the XP.
The power steering is AWESOME! Makes a HUGE difference. That with the locker, NO steering wheel jerk.
The XP has 27" tires and the Wildcat has 26". Personally, I'd like a bigger tire on the machine
The XP has the grab handle....Wildcat has nothing to hold on to except a bar on the door. (on the inside)
The doors on the Wildcat are flimsy and not very strong. They are metal though...The XP has nets with plastic clips. (Neither are very good IMO.)

Personally....Owning both....I'm liking the Wildcat better at this point. We'll see after some more seat time. :dblthumb:

MY BUDDY WOUND UP SELLING THE XP AND LIKES THE WILDCAT HE GONNA BUY SOME TIRES ,IT RIDES AND JUMPS WAY BETTER THAN THE XP.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?grmuyl

SilverStarCustoms said:
I wonder if any wildcats will show up in a SRRS event to try and school the RZRs. :driving:

I dunno about schooling anyone.....But if I'm off work, I'll race.