• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Year, New Rig

TrikeKid

Swapped my Xtra-Cab for this thing today. All Toyota running gear, dovetailed, fuel cell, YJ springs,,35's. Got some things I want to change and need to add but it runs like a freakin' top and I finally have a SWB rig like I wanted.

Last edited:
remove the dildo bar in the front

Just need to get by the store and grab some cut off wheels for the grinder. The thing is a whole other hood length long, I'm pretty sure my ghettro has a better approach angle right now.

The cage has some booty fab that needs to go too, and it needs gauges (it has the complete toyota wiring harness in it as far as the dash goes, so I should in theory be able to just grab a cluster and a speedo cable and mount it.

Hi All:

Dude, nice tow rig! :redneck:

Oh, and have fun with the Sammi! :cool:

Regards,

Alan

Swapped my Xtra-Cab for this thing today. All Toyota running gear, dovetailed, fuel cell, YJ springs,,35's. Got some things I want to change and need to add but it runs like a freakin' top and I finally have a SWB rig like I wanted.

The Kenworth it's parked behind is one of my dad's projects that's been back burnered for a few years. It is supposed to turn into a sweet ramp truck/tow rig, probably would be farther along if he had any interest in his wheeling rig.

Not a bad lookin' rig:awesomework:, except for the front tube work....I think there's a trend starting here!!!:D