• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Year Videos

B.DRAKE said:
I think thats the buggy i saw a younger kid ripping around on the ledges...he definately wasn't scared of it :****: :driving:

It was probably Donalds son.

patooyee said:
More info on the green 700hp rig with 14-bolts please ...

J. J.

John Deere Buggy
14bolts, no rear steer
Lots of chrome, custom rims with JD logo made into them
700hp 454

Supposedly has $150k+ in it total.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
John Deere Buggy
14bolts, no rear steer
700hp 454

Any idea what gear ratio?

J. J.

the john deer buggy is awsome!!!!!!!!!!! it is my 3rd favoriteBUGGY . #! moonrover #2 bobbys screaming blue#3 john DEERE. there all awsome and have lots of detail. thats just my openion drool drool drool :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
John Deere Buggy
14bolts, no rear steer
700hp 454

If that were to be true,150k ::), he should have at least purchased a set of headers with a decent ceramic coating. Those headers are already turning blue in the "walk around video."

I agree 150k whatever, that must be some expensive green paint but it is a nice buggy. Looks like the same style of whoever built the spider buggy. nice vids

The video says 44" rubber but they look like 47's in all the vids. Do my eyes deceive me?

J. J.

kennyWayne said:
the john deer buggy is awsome!!!!!!!!!!! it is my 3rd favoriteBUGGY . #! moonrover #2 bobbys screaming blue#3 john DEERE. there all awsome and have lots of detail. thats just my openion drool drool drool :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: