• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Year Videos

Lampley said:
Thanks cole I was hoping someone got video of me breaking my junk on the ledge.

I though my rear in was hopping some, but I didn't realize it was Jumping :****:

No problem man, I can't believe you laid down in that nasty mud hole to take the rear drive shaft out.

Why would anyone think that someone would believe he had 150 in that rig, nice rig and it sounded good but there is no way that's an accurate price.

Cole said:
No problem man, I can't believe you laid down in that nasty mud hole to take the rear drive shaft out.

I didn't that was my co pilot, he had on chest waders so he volunteered to get under the truck. I just got on my hands and knees beside half way under it. I am pretty sure I still ended up wetter and dirtier than he did.
I felt dirty like JR Hall after a day of riding in his old jeep by the time I finally got the drive shaft out. :woot:

matlock said:
Naw, same old junk, just different wheels and tires and two burnt plug wires :eek:

Maybe it is because the skins are off, just looks different for some reason. Still one of the coolest rigs around

thanks for coming hope you had a blast cant wait to watch rock rods video. you earned those shots im sure you were runing for cover alot !

I like that John Deere buggy, but **** the top of his head must hurt after a ride, 1" of headroom and I watched his head hit it no less than 10 times in the handful of vids on here.

matlock said:
Naw, same old junk, just different wheels and tires and two burnt plug wires :eek:

..........and the best sounding buggy EVER award!!!!! :****: