• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Years riding

Both great venues. Night Ride at STL so I can stay close to my store in case of emergency. My buddy and I will be riding in the New Years.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Both great venues. Night Ride at STL so I can stay close to my store in case of emergency. My buddy and I will be riding in the New Years.

I'd be awesome if the stl night ride would stay open later!

That's what weather channel said was going to happen the next 10 days. Bummer. Seems like that everywhere in the SE

nealcj8 said:
There are a few of us going to AOP. We will be riding Thursday and Friday.

Craig or Brad coming with you? 94xjsport94 and I are talking about going to AOP as well.

tonybolton said:
Does anyone know if AOP is getting pounded with rain this week? I've heard that place is an ice rink when wet(kinda like GMP).
Im 10 min from AOP it rained yesterday and its raining today and suppose to get some heavy this evening and tomorrow but new years is a week away so it should dry up some if we dont get any next week I know Tom is planning a night event for new years unless something changes

Re:

Yes the Bounty Hill at AOP will be run on the 2nd of Jan under the lights again. I think New Year's eve there is going to be some food and possibly drinks just like years past.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CHOCO for myself. Pick your poison will be bitch slapped... Bring it on sissies!! AOP is awesome , Don't get me wrong.. But 1. If it rains it's a wrap.. It blows..
2. Buggy race.. Need I say more? **** on that. I'm going to ride trails.. Not dicks. :stir: :flipoff1:

kushKrawlin said:
CHOCO for myself. Pick your poison will be bitch slapped... Bring it on sissies!! AOP is awesome , Don't get me wrong.. But 1. If it rains it's a wrap.. It blows..
2. Buggy race.. Need I say more? **** on that. I'm going to ride trails.. Not dicks. :stir: :flipoff1:

Silly jew. I'm getting there Thursday afternoon/early evening. By Saturday night (racing is under the lights). I'm gone be ready to watch someone else break stuff. Then go home to following morning.
In other words: Puff Puff GIVE. Not Puff Puff Puff. No Bogartin for me.

What about wheeling in the country? are they open? do they even have the new years ride? it used to be the place to go...