• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Years Roll 2021 Rock Bouncer Race

jeeptj99

Race is on Saturday. Come hang out and ride.

Copied from FB page.
New Years Roll 2021 Rock Bouncer Race
Off Road Racing, Trail Riding, Camping, Food Trucks and Live Music.
$30 per person Saturday Only.
$50 per person Weekend Pass.
Rock Bouncer Drivers must register online on the Adventure Off Road Park Website.

I believe they are using Riot Hill for this, which is walking distance from the main parking area and has plenty of area to stand around it, so it'll be spectator friendly.

Anyone from here going to watch? Anyone going to compete?
Coming down from Indiana to spectate Saturday. Bringing my wife & son. Friday is supposed to be a washout here so I considered coming down early & bringing the rig just to putt around & show the wife the park. Only my 2nd time there.

Coming down from Indiana to spectate Saturday. Bringing my wife & son. Friday is supposed to be a washout here so I considered coming down early & bringing the rig just to putt around & show the wife the park. Only my 2nd time there.
Sounds like a plan there. Unfortunately we won't be there for the race or riding during the weekend due to some family plans, but I know of a couple of people from here (@jeeptj99 @Mattman347) that should be there at some point this weekend.

@Pock I'm gonna guess you might live next to my dad and have the white dodge dually...
@twentyfootdaredevil your not to far from us. Been to interlake once like to get back down there soon, we'll have to meet down there

Looked like a HUGE turnout for the New Year's Roll! Watched a couple of videos from the bouncer portion on Riot Hill and the bottom looked soupy. I haven't heard whether anyone made it out the top or not ,which would lead me to assume no one did, but we all know what happens with assumptions.

Latest posts