• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Next Elbe Hills work party aug 23 and 24th

rollnhvy

We will be doing more work on the busy and swamp... I am sure there will be lots more to do also... I will start building a list as soon as i get all the info together.. I am hoping by then the Faith Wheelers will be ready to start there project so we can help out with that also.... :beer:

I will be there. Hopefully my rig will still be together. Gettin pretty tore up this year. Cleaning it off Yesterday, I found I have bent rear spring along with all my steering issues.

Dont do that you made it fun to watch you get through places and, fun pulling you out of there lol:D :redneck:

It was good to meet you and your family. Oh, and watch that sweet machine of yours.
For reference I followed you on foot towing the yota out of the Busy.

yeah but its alot more work to get towed out than under my own power thanks again for the tow

Ive got some good video of you getting fully douched in your buddy's rig. Ill get a copy made for you guys.

ill be there again...my rig will prolly look worse as i have no intent on repairing any body damage this year...its gonna hafta wait...:awesomework:

I believe our club is already committed to helpout at Evans Creel that weekend as campground hosts.

The busy is done so they are going to have to find work on another trail.
Take care of evans as it needs help to. Thanks Gibby.:;

The busy is done so they are going to have to find work on another trail.
Take care of evans as it needs help to. Thanks Gibby.:;

Hate to be the one to break it to you but trail mainanace is a fairly constant thing. One work party wont fix a trail for very long ecspecially a trail like the busywild.

Hate to be the one to break it to you but trail mainanace is a fairly constant thing. One work party wont fix a trail for very long ecspecially a trail like the busywild.

The busy is almost dry Jim. It shouldnt need much work for awhile . It will be watch and fixed as needed.:awesomework:

The bridge still needs some minor repairs on the busy one of the attaching pieces of angle iron needs to be rebolted...... I am thinking we will also be fixing the bridge on the gotcha trail too..... Need to start preping for winter....:awesomework:

I am not sure if I am gonna be in town that weekend or not but i will be there if i am in town, blazer is still down but I should have my new toy by then to play around with.