• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired NICE 2008 JK Unlimited on 37's

Noah

Selling my 2008 jeep rubicon this is a very nice jeep. It has not been abused off-road as the condition shows it. Drives very good for a jeep on 37's runs 80 on interstate smooth and straight with no vibes. I had all intent to ride this jeep with the family but it is to nice to ride the way I like. I hate to see it go, but need to sell to get a sxs to ride the little one on. Everything works on the jeep, Only bad i know of is it has a busted windsheild from a rock. All the paint is good ,has some suface scratches that will buff out. Just changed the oil and rotated the tires. The miles will continue to go up because I drive this every chance I get. Here's a run down of all the add on's.

2008 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon 4 door
Auto V6
78,350 miles
New 37" nitto mud grapplers
5.38 superior gears
Front axle is poly performance sleeves and gussets on control arms and C's
Teraflex 4" lift with hd adjustable trackbars and 9550 teraflex shocks
Custom front and rear bumpers
10,000 lb smitty built winch with rope
Spyder off road sliders
Riddler front and rear diff covers
Factory jeep navigation with upgraded sound
Hard top and like new Besttop trek top
Poison spyder evap skid
Poison spyder tramp stamp
Factory lockers front and rear
Hypertech programmer(speedo is correct)
DSC01387_zps12a939a3.jpg

DSC01386_zps535053fd.jpg

26,500$ or trade for nice lightweight buggy+cash, or rzr +cash
Have title in hand
Jeremy-205-two eight three-6421 call or text
Located Clanton ,AL

thats so pretty it needs to be at the top, wish i had the money i sure would put some dents and scratches on it,glws

On board says 15.7 right now thats a mix of hwy and backroads. I have never check it manually.

Yep, he's right gonna keep it. Have had more fun in this than anything I've owned so far loller.gif