• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Nice v8 1 ton Wrangler - SOLD

jeepinfool

Have a 94 yj with TBI 350, TH400 with 3 rides on it since built with all new parts and full manual valve body, Fresh NP205 that is twin sticked
D60/14BFF with 4.56 gears and detroits
Like new 42 TSL's with 15x8 allied bead locks. Have 3 rides at harlan on them, never been on the road
Warn HS9500i winch with new cable. Used once
Rear anti wrap trac bar
15 gal aluminum fuel cell
Like new twisted stitch suspension seats with 5pt harnesses bolted to cage that is tied to frame
AGR rock ram hyd. asst steering with BTF high steer arms
SOLID diff covers
Front tube fenders, rock sliders, rear tub protection. Not sure what kind as I didn't put them on there.
Aluminum radiator with 2 speed electric fan and derale trans cooler mounted in front of radiator. No cooling issues
I'm sure there's more but this is a solid Jeep with a clear title and no rust and is turnkey and ready to go.
I'm asking $9500.00 o.b.o and will consider trades but I really need cash so unless your willing to throw some in to boot with the trade I probably won't be interested. I'm located in Knoxville TN and can meet or help with delivery within reason. You can call or text me at 865-387-4259 with any questions. I can email some more pics if your really interested.

Attachments

• side view.bmp
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,088
  • rear side.bmp
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,042
  • interior.bmp
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,067
  • rear.bmp
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,058
Re: Nice v8 1 ton Wrangler

GONOVRIT said:
Really nice jeep here! Hope all is well Corey(me thinks you're losing your mind...
Thanks dude. I don't want to, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I'm willing to ride anytime you have a seat though.

Is that a king pin chevy 60?Im assuming it is coil spring ? Or leaf springs ?