• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

nitrogen charge kit at Mountainside this weekend?

NGa Buggy

Just throwing this out there. I just traded for a buggy that is bascally a toy untill mine is done. It is set up as a Tn hill climber and not a rock crawler, long and low. The lowest point on it is 17in and with the length it drags on everything. I am looking to see if anybody coming to Mnt side has a nitrogen charge kit so that I can add some to the air shocks to lift it up about 5in. I can not find anybody around here to do it before friday and don't ave the money to buy one yet, its on the list though. I would gladly rent it, pay for gas, give some beer, or whatever to be able to charge them up. they are 18" 2.5 shocks and only have about 4" showing so there is room to raise it.

Ask Mickey at Mild2Wild. He is coming out, and I know he has a kit to do it because he did mine. (770) 439-2926

dang bob I just read that u were going to be in Dalton Friday night. I should just catch a ride down with you :****: anyways, if u are going to be in Dalton is any body going to open the park friday or do we need to wait until sat before heading down? Thanks for the heads up I'll call Mickey in a little while

When you call MILD 2 WILD , ask to speak to Mickey , Jack , or Cory, ..& tell um JULIO said fer you to call um about your,e shock nitrogen :dblthumb:

By the way...........do yall got the WHOLE CREW comin with ya , if so ,SEE YALL THERE SAT. MORNIN , I can,t make it out there Fri. . ;D

NGa Buggy said:
dang bob I just read that u were going to be in Dalton Friday night. I should just catch a ride down with you :****: anyways, if u are going to be in Dalton is any body going to open the park friday or do we need to wait until sat before heading down? Thanks for the heads up I'll call Mickey in a little while

There will be a group already at the park friday night when you get there. Just head on in and we will get you signed in Friday morning. There is also camping/parking outside of the gate if you ever get there before anyone else, just make yourself at home. The gate will be opened and ready this time though for sure. Just be sure to park tight by pulling straight in instead of cross ways to the pits.

Thanks Bob that will work. And yes Julio the whole crew is coming down to do a lot of :drinkers: I even traded for a toy until my buggy is done so that i don't take out the other nerf bar on my dodge on the short track