• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nitto Mud Graplers?

dove'd85

has anyone run these tires and what are your feelings on them, i am looking for a tire with good road life and similar to the truxus Mt, i am looking at running a 37/13.5/17 are they anyone good in the snow

thanks

james

I haven't run them myself but 2 guys I run with had them. They were fine on dry stuff but only did ok in the mud. They sucked in the snow. I should know as I had to drag them around. Both sets were 35". One was on 15" wheels and I think the other was on 18" wheels.

Plus- the flames on the sidewall were butt!!

I haven't run them myself but 2 guys I run with had them. They were fine on dry stuff but only did ok in the mud. They sucked in the snow. I should know as I had to drag them around. Both sets were 35". One was on 15" wheels and I think the other was on 18" wheels.

Plus- the flames on the sidewall were butt!!

Brad's and Albert's rigs? Yup. I watched Digger play tow truck. Didn't look too fun. And they REALLY sucked in the snow

Jason ran a set of 40's for a little while, he thought they worked awesome for what they are (coming from a guy that run's red labels) One time they dissapointed him on SOL, but then everybody on red label's fought the same spot. Lil' Keith bought and run's them now, and I have no idea what he think's of them.

ok well if they are no good in the snow then i don't want them, i am really not sure what to get, i have had iroks, MTR's, ltb's,tsl's, i want a good tire that will get fairly good road miles,i don't want MT's, xterreins, i like my Truxxus MT's but they seam to be really slick in the rain:masturbanana[1]: i want 37's on 17's how are creepy crawlers on the street?

If you want 37"x17 why not try BFG Krawlers? I love mine in the snow but they have been siped. If Krawlers are too spendy you may want to try the new KM2's.

if you have the money the Toyo M/Ts do really well in the snow. ive only run them twice in the snow nothing too crazy, but i like mine they are also 33's. haha. i've read some threads about them on pirate4x4 lots of people like them but it all comes down to the $ issue.

no i am not interested in MT's, i know alot of people who run them, i want to try something differant.. are the blue label krawlers even worth the cash?:rolleyes: i have never heard of KM2's?

thanks

ok i know what the KM2's i have heard that the tread is alittle to close together? i know jason from ECT has a set on his duramax but has anyone tested them off the pavement?

I have swamper ssr's, have gotten good miles out of them and they have worked well in all the nw terrain. Work pretty well in the snow about 5lbs with no bead locks.

I have a set of 37x12.50x17 BFG Mud Terrain KM2's IN STOCK. I'd sell 'em at my cost in trade for some good feedback on their performance.

PM me if you're interested.

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

John

Damn IT John!!!!!!!!!!

I want a set real bad!!! Just can't get them until the Jeep is back running again. Also what is retail on them? I think the best price I have seen so far has been $400?

ahhh the snow tire thead

i logged on today to start a snow tire thread and here it is. i live in wally world where all we do is snow wheel. im running the 37-1450 toyos and they are ok, but not great in the snow. the ultimate snow tire is the 38 gumbo radial, but they are total **** for anything else, really thin sidewalls. im gettin ready to quit daily driving my tacoma and im looking for a tire that floats in the deeeep snow, but performs double duty as a summer trail tire. i have a buddy that runs the pitbull 39.5-1650 rockers in the snow on a heavy ass truck and he swears by them, but lots of guys dont like em and im a little skepticle. I would like to know how the 39.5-1350-15 irok(bias) works in the snow. for me its gonna come down to the irok or the pit in the 39.5 flavor. any coments or feedback/personal experience would be great. thanks -Levi

Damn IT John!!!!!!!!!!

I want a set real bad!!! Just can't get them until the Jeep is back running again. Also what is retail on them? I think the best price I have seen so far has been $400?

$358/tire is what I will be selling them for normally. This set will be *slightly* less as I really wanna move 'em before the end of the month.

J

Run 37" Blue Krawlers.. My 35s were the **** all around. Snow, street, etc. Even wear and they rode awesome. thats what convinced me to get 37" blues :fawkdancesmiley: