• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired No longer for sale Affliction Buggy

fltruckwash

Price is No longer for sale

Sosebee's Performance and Offroad built turn key, finished in November 2015 and will be available for purchase November 2016 to allow me to finish the race season.

Buggy works extremely well just have another one in the works.

6.0 ls with cam, intake, 60lb injectors, head studs, ARP rod bolts, new bearings, rings, etc.. Currently running C85 fuel, but can tune to whatever fuel you choose.

th400 built, reverse manual valve body, JW Ultra bell, pro mod drum, etc...

TWF Hero 2 speed 3.8 flanged, cable shifters

14 Bolt front, 3.73, spool, third bearing eliminator, RCV 300m shafts, RCV drive flanges, Aluminum hubs, Solid inner C's and knuckles, Wilwood brakes, Artec double shear arms

14 bolt rear with 40spline.com 300m shafts and spool, third bearing eliminator, Aluminum hubs, wildwood brakes

2 inch 7075 links and 1 1/4 heims

PSC double ended ram xr kit with p pump

All braided hose and a/n fittings throughout

MS3 Pro Megasquirt pcm and harness

Drive shafts are 1350 and 1410 at the transfer case

Kirkey seats with Simpson camlock style harnesses

Warn 9.0rc winch

16' radflo's currently re valving and adding sway bar to the rear

Choice of Aetna cut stickies on forged raceline double beadlocks or split lug stickies on TWF H1's

I'm 6ft 200 lbs and fit perfect with a helmet. Any bent or damaged tubes will be replaced for new owner.

Will also set up the buggy with a rmvb th350, 205 and 5.13 gears for no longer for sale

(931) 996-1817 Located in Lyles, TN and price is firm.

a1ed1bff7f38240343d7ecfced5e94f0.jpg

293cefa6454d0def806a466abe873288.jpg

dc854fbc82528c359d6f526e174a8317.jpg

Re: Sosebee's Performance Affliction Buggy

Let's bump this up to the top... Price has been lowered as low as I can go. If she doesn't sell we're gonna either modify to race next season or part it out! Great Buggy!!! :driving:

Re: Price Dropped!!! Sosebee's Performance Affliction Buggy

Good luck with sale, a bargain for sure. Only driven uphill on the weekends!!!! :rolf:

Hoping things work out so I can bring this ride to North Alabama ! :popcorn:

Damn Gared you going thru some buggy's Lol. Hope it works out that's a damn good deal on a tough ass buggy.

Thanks everyone... I'd love to be able to keep it but we've got some other ideas we're wanting to try next season. And with life, kids, and business we just can't afford to build another one without selling this one. It's definitely one tough buggy. Got all the bugs worked out during race season and still able to finish 10th place in points in SRRS. Hope to finish respectfully in the arc series too. Someone will be getting a bargain for sure...