• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired No Longer For Sale

Re: 45 Ft Bloomer Open Deck Hauler

Can't believe you are selling it. It should not last long at that price.

Saw it in person this weekend while at Choccolocco. That is one sweet set-up. Bump for ya Gizmo.

This thing is sick! Stayed in it many a nights and man is it comfortable. You would not believe how well it is insulated-cools! The generator on it can run from Thursday to Sunday on a tank of fuel. It is the most awesome toy hauler I have ever seen or used. Good luck with the sale man. It won't take long! :dblthumb:

Is this the same rig thats in Cartersville Ga. off of Peoples Valley and Grassdale Roads?

I just moved to Mountainbrook Subdivision and see one just like it everyday.

This is a diffrent trailer, bloomer has built two of these, one tandem axle and one triple axle. One is in texas and this one is in Florida.

THANKS,

Bump, I know someone would love to have this trailer and especially 70% cheaper than a new one. Not many rigs out there that can carry a rig like we use, the deck is 96 inches inside of the rails.

Is there any room to put wash/ dry n

I would need to check on the exact dimensions but I am sure one of the rv combo units would fit in the wardrobe in the bathroom, there is a ton of space there.

GIZMO1 said:
Bump, I know someone would love to have this trailer and especially 70% cheaper than a new one. Not many rigs out there that can carry a rig like we use, the deck is 96 inches inside of the rails.
so thats over 100k new damn nice trailer

are you going to gray rock on the 21st? would be interested in looking at it.