• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired No longer for sale

Re: Blaze Rockwell Bouncer

Are the 16 spline shafts holding up well for the amount of power your throwing at them? I've never seen it brake on a video. Just wondering I'm starting to save money for some new rock shafts.

I talked to him last year at king knob and he hadnt had any issues with them, I have the same ouverson shafts in mine with around 500hp and never had an issue, well worth the money !

we had another great weekend with Blaze and she went on the trailer not broke. Blaze is still 4 sale for now but the price is the same.

Not speaking for randall, but a big guy shoyld fit well. There is lots of head room in that buggy!!
IMO, still one of the most well rounded, rigs out there!!

Blaze buggy is still 4 sale for now. we will b at AOP the 20th racing Blaze.

Ive had a few people call me asking would I sell Rage. I would sell Rage but it cost a lot more.

I think I may need to raise the price. lol if it don't sell soon im thinking about taking it a part.

blaze is a awesome buggy randall. why the hell it hasn't sold yet beats me. bump for a awesome buggy at a killer price.

RKEY said:
I think I may need to raise the price. lol if it don't sell soon im thinking about taking it a part.
Randall, there's no way in hell I'd take that rig apart. One of the best rockwell rigs on the planet!!!!

blaze is going to super lift for the srrs finals this weekend

I will take 40k for blaze the way it is. all the running gear is fixed. I see 4 buggies that can hang with the best of them on here 4 sale.