• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired no longer for sale

Re: 1000 rounds of .22 lr ammo

It's dumb asses like you who kill me. Ppl can't even take there kids out to shoot the .22's because everybody is trying to get rich off this **** :gtfo:

Zach9517 said:
have for sale 1000 rounds of .22 long rifle ammo. There is one box of 550 Remington golden bullets hollow points there is 7 boxes of 50 remington golden bullets and there is 2 boxes of 50 Remington thunderbolt. I'm asking 200 OBO call or text 931-982-9five2six. Will consider some trades. Just let me know what you got.

All you are doing is helping them build a culture without guns. If we can't afford to start our young ones shooting, then what are we suppossed to do. Walmart sells a 1000 box of Winchesters weekly for $55 & they have your precious golden bullets for $9.99 for 225 or less than $40.00 a 1000. I hope you ****ing choke on the steak you buy with the money you get off ****ing somebody with this ammo. And I really do mean that as politely as possible terrorist

This is what I've sold them for before. If you got a problem with it then :gtfo: my post.. like it says I will take offers. Some people want them more than others so therefore they will pay more than others.. sat what you want but if you're not interested in buying or trading then get the **** off my post..

Zach9517 said:
This is what I've sold them for before. If you got a problem with it then :gtfo: my post.. like it says I will take offers. Some people want them more than others so therefore they will pay more than others.. sat what you want but if you're not interested in buying or trading then get the **** off my post..

That's a great way to talk to the administrator of Hardline (not me, JohnG). This isn't "your post". Have you even contributed anything to this site other than milking the classifieds?

Actually yes this is "my post" I typed it out I pushed the post button so therefore it is my post. Yes it is hardlines website but my post. And if you have nothing to say about the post get off. There is no need for all the dumb asses putting there input in when not pertaining to either buying or trading for the item. It's nobody's place on this website to tell me what I can charge for my items. I could ask 500 if I wanted too. But I'm not I'm asking for 200 OBO. And if you have no desire to purchase again I will say :gtfo: you have no place telling me what I can charge.

Zach9517 said:
Actually yes this is "my post" I typed it out I pushed the post button so therefore it is my post. Yes it is hardlines website but my post. And if you have nothing to say about the post get off. There is no need for all the dumb asses putting there input in when not pertaining to either buying or trading for the item. It's nobody's place on this website to tell me what I can charge for my items. I could ask 500 if I wanted too. But I'm not I'm asking for 200 OBO. And if you have no desire to purchase again I will say :gtfo: you have no place telling me what I can charge.

You are correct. You have the right to ask a million dollars for your ammo.

And we have the right to call you an idiot.

Hell, I hope you sell your ammo. That'll be 1000 less rounds in the hands of a dickhead when **** goes south :****:

If you people weren't so ****in stupid and would read a post you would see it says OBO which means or best offer. Everybody is jumping on it like I'm asking a million dollars when it's not even that unreasonable. The 50 round boxes were 9.99 at the local sporting good store and the 550 round box was 40 so that's 130 yes 9.99 is a little steep but you can't hardly find them around here so sport good stores are charging what they want. And last I checked when someone says OBO they'll take less. I was going to take the first 150 that came up but I'll just keep them since everyone just wants to ridicule a post. I'm not trying to screw anybody just getting rid of a few extra shells. And to the guy that said its people like me that are making it where we cant even teach our kids to shoot. I would have gladly sold them at what they cost me so that child could learn to shoot. Now they are NFS I'll just stick them back in the safe . Good day to everyone

If somebody is willing to pay 200 for it ill sell them an ar style 22 for 1000 :dblthumb:

Joc said:
If somebody is willing to pay 200 for it ill sell them an ar style 22 for 1000 :dblthumb:

Or trade it to me for my .223 AR and give me about $400 boot! :****:

TacomaJD said:
Or trade it to me for my .223 AR and give me about $400 boot! :****:
We are 200 apart on price. U keep all ammo and I'll trade even. :drinkers:

I like the way this guy thinks. "It's a free country I can't ask what ever I want for them" then.. "Keep your opinion to your self you can't come in here on my post and freely speak your mind"

I believe the pot and the kettle are ****ing by now

Latest posts