• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired no longer for sale

Well this is a first, my own post turned into the admin. So OP **** you.

---------------

The following post, "Re: 1000 rounds of .22 lr ammo" by JohnG (John Galbreath Jr.) has been reported by Zach9517 on a board you moderate:

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=34919.msg417900#msg417900

The reporter has made the following comment:
has nothing to do with post.

----------------

Nothing to do except to prove you are trying to scam my buddies.

Classified only posters (and managment) are what killed Tennessee Offroad's forum.... Get out on the trails and meet some folks, if you did, you would feel guilty about screwing us on prices :****:

Re: Re: Re: no longer for sale

muddinmetal said:
Classified only posters (and managment) are what killed Tennessee Offroad's forum.... Get out on the trails and meet some folks, if you did, you would feel guilty about screwing us on prices :****:

The fact that Pokey wouldn't allow any build threads that even so much as mentioned another shop (or even a person that does side work), or pics of rigs with stickers from other shops, or anyone trying to sell anything that he sold... Well that's not a very inviting environment for people to try to post tech.

I got called down several times for listing new stuff for sale and mentioning other vendors...

To John G nobody is trying to scam your buddies just trying to get rid of some unneeded ammo. I'm far from trying to screw people compared to the people asking 25 to 40 cents per round all over the internet. Pricing the ammo at 200 OBO was due to my knowledge of how people on this website will call and offer a quarter of what something is worth. So I always start my prices on the high side so when the negation is done it's at a fair price for both parties, but I'll just let them sit and gather dust since nobody these days seem to want to purchase stuff on the forum. But rather sit there and make useless comments. So yall have a nice day.

Zach9517 said:
To John G nobody is trying to scam your buddies just trying to get rid of some unneeded ammo. I'm far from trying to screw people compared to the people asking 25 to 40 cents per round all over the internet. Pricing the ammo at 200 OBO was due to my knowledge of how people on this website will call and offer a quarter of what something is worth. So I always start my prices on the high side so when the negation is done it's at a fair price for both parties, but I'll just let them sit and gather dust since nobody these days seem to want to purchase stuff on the forum. But rather sit there and make useless comments. So yall have a nice day.

Cliff notes
To John G,
:flipgotcha:

:popcorn:

I ran across half a box of those 500 round wal mart boxes last night. They are at least 15 years old. Somebody give me 100 bucks for them?

Re: 1000 rounds of .22 lr ammo

wannabe said:
It's dumb asses like you who kill me. Ppl can't even take there kids out to shoot the .22's because everybody is trying to get rich off this **** :gtfo:

If you have a kid or know a kid that can't go plink because of price gougers or hoarders , please contact me. I have 100 rounds that I'll give them. I'm in the Hartselle / Decatur area. (256) 3o3 6911. I challenge the rest of you guys to do the same in your area.

It's a crying shame that making a nickel of ammo is more important to some folks than letting young America learn to shoot!

RCMafia79 said:
If you have a kid or know a kid that can't go plink because of price gougers or hoarders , please contact me. I have 100 rounds that I'll give them. I'm in the Hartselle / Decatur area. (256) 3o3 6911. I challenge the rest of you guys to do the same in your area.

It's a crying shame that making a nickel of ammo is more important to some folks than letting young America learn to shoot!

Good **** right here! :dblthumb:

RCMafia79 said:

you tha man. :dblthumb:

Latest posts