• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired no longer looking

Re: clean, loaded, well-maintained Duramax LBZ CCSB 4x4, trade for LMM or 6.7 Ford

I would also be willing to buy the newer truck I want out right, but I cannot sell this truck until I have a replacement.

Re: clean, loaded, well-maintained Duramax LBZ CCSB 4x4, trade for LMM or 6.7 Ford

Maybe I missed it, but whats the mileage on your truck?

matth_85 said:
Maybe I missed it, but whats the mileage on your truck?

Some how in that encyclopedia, I managed to leave that out. 112,000.

BNBOFFROAD said:

I was having trouble with the uploader. Two pics are there now.

Clean truck. I'd love to get out of my LMM into a LBZ (I think). I assume you are actually looking for a LML which is the 11 and up Duramax with the pee tank instead of DPF.

matth_85 said:
Clean truck. I'd love to get out of my LMM into a LBZ (I think). I assume you are actually looking for a LML which is the 11 and up Duramax with the pee tank instead of DPF.

Ooops. Correct. I have some editing to do. lol

Re: clean, loaded, well-maintained Duramax LBZ CCSB 4x4, trade for LML or 6.7 Ford

Might have a trade for ya call me 9314093249