• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No Sales Tax BS

jimbo0076

Yall give me the low down on this pay no sales tax if out of state for new ATV sales. Looking into new Sxs and if you look into any in Alabama you get hit with the sales tax but if its in TN or anywhere else they all say you pay no sales tax. Is that true or is there a catch where Alabama dicks you afterwards or someway of collecting the taxes later on? It makes a big difference in the end price so I'm trying to find out.

I think it all depends on if the company gets audited. Then they may send you a dun for the sales tax years down teh road. I got hit on a atv I bought in TN a long time ago, but sales tax wasn't that much on it. I bought my Polaris Ranger at Battle Creek in TN and didn't pay any sales tax. There's a good chance you get away with it and never have to pay it. thumb.gif

Good deal. What was the chicks name that you said you bought your Ranger from at Battle Creek? I've been wanting a Ranger for a long time but to damn tight to buy one but if all the rebates they're talking about are really as good as they seem I might suck it up and pull the trigger...maybe ::)

Re:

Her name was Tammy. She's legit. I'm still happy with my Ranger, both handy and fun. No regrets buying the 570, plenty power for me.

Latest posts