• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Non event. ??!?!!??!??!!

im going to the beach this week.... well needed vacation.. but ill be down to ride next weekend as long as I can fix/replace my broke motor mount thumb.gif

Re: Non event. ??!?!!??!??!!

I just fixed both of mine and the trans mount so I should be good to go! Might get this hydro assist on before next weekend and I'll be down for some riding.

derail for a sec.........does anyone make a good aftermarket transmission mount for Toyota stuff? im gonna go ahead and order the bomb proof mounts for engine/transfer case but haven't seen any for the transmission

85buggy said:
Who is riding just to b riding and where ?
I'm over the race crowds. !!?!??!??!??!!!

Ain't that the truth!
Well... I'm OK with the crowds... but I got INTO this sport to do it! not watch it on the side of a hill EVERY weekend! I loves a race... I loves to cheer... but gimme a break! and.... LET ME WHEEL!

JohnG said:
HPO Night Ride in a few weeks.

Gone try my DAMNedest for this one!

smbroady82 said:
derail for a sec.........does anyone make a good aftermarket transmission mount for Toyota stuff? im gonna go ahead and order the bomb proof mounts for engine/transfer case but haven't seen any for the transmission

marlin.
trailgear

smbroady82 said:

Toyotas don't have trans mounts, just engine and tcase

natedawgxj said:
Me and a few others are gonna be at choccolocco for a late afternoon/night ride you are more than welcome to join us ill show u the whole park!! :drinkers: :driving:

Sorry Nate, few of us are gonna hit AOP tomorrow! I'll come back down for some motor mashin' soon though!