• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

North Bend 8/10

Post up the "requirements" so other will know.

I used to be a buggy guy, so many that know me, think this place is trailer-rig friendly. It's not. Then there's the folks that see me and the Samurai on 31's and think "how fun could the place be?". Well..... :eeek:

I'm hard on my rig, but you don't have to be. Short wheel base rigs are better suited to fit between the spaces without damage. We're just tromping through established but not frequented trails in an area that is no secret to locals.

In reality, the only vehicle requirement is to be in a similar condition to blend in with the rest of us. Street driven, street legal and LEO friendly.

Street driven, street legal and LEO friendly.

that sounds like the "requirement" to me?

"Sammy" sized trails?
"Jeep" (CJ) sized trails?
"Chero-car/Toy Truck" sized trails?
"Scout/Early Bronco" sized trails?
"Blazer/Bronco" sized trails (if you wanted a skinny full-size when you were done is typical for the PNW :haha:

Sounds like fun, wish I had a street legal wheeler again right now (or more correctly had time to put a street legal wheeler back together)

"Sammy" sized trails?
"Jeep" (CJ) sized trails?
"Chero-car/Toy Truck" sized trails?
"Scout/Early Bronco" sized trails?
"Blazer/Bronco" sized trails (if you wanted a skinny full-size when you were done is typical for the PNW :haha:

I don't like wheeling with gays in Blazers/Broncos. They are idiots. Seriously. But these trails were made with a full size rig 15 years ago. After, beat on with a beat Toyota truck. Years ago I "improved" the area with my 4Runner. Currently, some specific lines I rub the Sami here and there. So, ya......all of the above trails are available.

If I could ask of one requirement only, I would ask nothing of the vehicle and everything of the driver. Driver, driver, driver.......IMO, it's all about the driver.

Its a great place for some easy wheelin. Like Mark said its more about driving than the rig.:awesomework:

One of these days I will have to venture over there, not sure I trust my runner for that long of a journey right now. Would take me a good long while to get there with my gutless 22r :haha:.

One of these days I will, I do have towing on it so if I break down or break something it's free up to 150 miles :D. After I fix my leaf packs and if it ever lands on a Saturday I'll come on over. Swampers + loose leaf packs = death wobble :puke:.

Im game. As of now I have sunday off. Havent wheeled NB since I was a teen. Would love to get out for the day. Didnt think there was anything left to get tires dirty up there. Figured everything was closed to all 4 wd.

$M,I would love to go but can't this time.
Let me know next time you go,I miss that kind of wheeling

Just sitting down for lunch break and the boss man asks if I can work tomorrow. Damn it!!! Maybe next time for me.