• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

North Bendnecks - Saturday 6/15

YotaDude1997

Open invite to wheel outside of the North Bend area. The trails are better suited to rigs with 33" tires or LESS. No rocks, no mud, no hardcore stuff around. But there are some hill-climbs, fun side-hilling and lots of tree dodging trails.:redneck:

PM for meeting time and place.

Street Legal required/recommended?
Parking/room for truck/trailer?

I don't think I can make it this weekend, but I'd like to think about it for future weekends.

If anyone is interested, I will be out there doing trail maintenance this SUNDAY. Any and all (that meet the requirements) are welcome to help, hang and wheel.

Meeting Sunday at 10 am.

My new job changed my schedule around and for now my days off are wed/thur. :mad: Shity for going out wheeling with anyone. If you happen to go mid-week sometime let me know!

My new job changed my schedule around and for now my days off are wed/thur. :mad: Shity for going out wheeling with anyone. If you happen to go mid-week sometime let me know!

Just plain shitty days off in general. I like friday/Saturday myself. ......I never get that though

If anyone is interested, I will be out there doing trail maintenance this SUNDAY. Any and all (that meet the requirements) are welcome to help, hang and wheel.

Meeting Sunday at 10 am.

I will probably come out. I can't say for sure yet but most likely as long as I finish moving Saturday.

Pics GPS info removed

Fun, FUN day! Who needs lockers when you have a Jeep.

I will be heading out there every Sunday for the next few weeks. Open invite stands.....:hi:

:corn: I have a j...je...jee...jeeeep! There, I admitted it! Isn't that the first step in a 12 step program to recovery??? :redneck:

It was definitely a good day...

until I got home and the woman looked at the jeep. So currently I am no longer allowed to wheel with mark in north bend. So if there are plans to hit some trails again this Sunday then I definitely cant...

stay home and miss out. I will be there :haha:

:fawkdancesmiley: her its my jeep, my money fixes it so its my choice and I choose to wheel :stirpot: