• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Northend Hangover Run 2013...

Jesus **** all christ...really??? Aren't we all adults here??? I am NOT going to put up with a ****-stirring on this run...

oh wow. Just tossing you guys ****. And well, I cant really hide behind anything being 300 lbs lol. I think the last snow run caused an issue. I have no issues with anyone and love what work the club does to keep trails open. Dang........

No sweat Aaron, rough-ish day...I get and don't care about a lil ribbin', just seemed like it was all goin' deeper than that...All I want is to have a good day in the hills. Goin' to get me some roadkill...

Last edited:
Had a good day! Snow wasn't the greatest and was quite deep down low. We probably got to about 3000ft elevation before we called it. No breakage, except for a tire coming off the bead. Tried to come off again in the driveway after unloading it, I think I have a slow leak.:mad:

251306_512746018745870_1722546017_n.jpg

3857_512746028745869_1822151582_n.jpg

879_512746098745862_1044069209_n.jpg

397695_512746125412526_1573849812_n.jpg

66421_512746158745856_94828023_n.jpg

Good day in the snow! Never ended up seeing ya Duct Tape? What happened?

We went up the other side in a smaller group, not much for large groups and when we saw how many there were decided to do something different. We had fun and plenty of truck carnage all on the way down. A birf and rear axle shaft on the same truck and a engine failure on another oh and a birf in some guys first 5 min when he came up on us while one of our guys was airing down.

I had a good time and didnt break anything, those of us that didnt break were the ones you passed on your way down at the down tree we werent ready to go home and decided to try and catch up to you guys and see how far you made it in that crap snow up there but that turned out to be pointless.

Hope everyone had a good time! :awesomework:

Good day in the woods for sure :cool:...Nothing broke on the Heep! :haha: Yup, the snow sucked pretty bad...Good day overall tho...got a few pics myself, but need to upload them this afternoon.

We went up the other side in a smaller group, not much for large groups and when we saw how many there were decided to do something different. We had fun and plenty of truck carnage all on the way down. A birf and rear axle shaft on the same truck and a engine failure on another oh and a birf in some guys first 5 min when he came up on us while one of our guys was airing down.

I had a good time and didnt break anything, those of us that didnt break were the ones you passed on your way down at the down tree we werent ready to go home and decided to try and catch up to you guys and see how far you made it in that crap snow up there but that turned out to be pointless.

Hope everyone had a good time! :awesomework:

Gotcha! Ya we didnt make it super far really, snow was aweful :mad:

No carnage in our group, you guys must be doin it wrong :redneck::fawkdancesmiley::haha:

every time i turned around you where back up on the roof....:haha:
IMG_20130101_140443_870-1.jpg

I will let kevin explain this pic....:corn:

IMG_20130101_143518_472-1.jpg

got to break some trail and even tho the snow didn't cooperate it was still a good day.:D

Good day in the snow! Never ended up seeing ya Duct Tape? What happened?

Well, we were helping a buddy get his truck going until noon cause were just that kind of people, then we headed up towards the left and had a bit of fun. My engine started making some bearing noise so I decided to head down and as soon as the others were out of my grasp, it seized. I then coasted 4 miles down toward the small pit where I came to a stop in front of some of your tow rigs. Then in an effort not to get caught with my hood up by any of you fine fellas I proceeded to flag down help and got it towed out with minutes to spare........ I think I had just gotten it pushed into the driveway when Kev drove past. Overall a good day though. :masturbanana[1]:

every time i turned around you where back up on the roof....:haha:
IMG_20130101_140443_870-1.jpg

I will let kevin explain this pic....:corn:

IMG_20130101_143518_472-1.jpg

got to break some trail and even tho the snow didn't cooperate it was still a good day.:D

Its a good view point what can i say :D

I didnt break, im not doing it wrong. :D

Well thats good hahaha

:haha:
I got stuck...yes, going down...yes, in a Jeep...:mad:

SOOOOOOO funny!! who gets stuck going down anyway? LOL

Well, we were helping a buddy get his truck going until noon cause were just that kind of people, then we headed up towards the left and had a bit of fun. My engine started making some bearing noise so I decided to head down and as soon as the others were out of my grasp, it seized. I then coasted 4 miles down toward the small pit where I came to a stop in front of some of your tow rigs. Then in an effort not to get caught with my hood up by any of you fine fellas I proceeded to flag down help and got it towed out with minutes to spare........ I think I had just gotten it pushed into the driveway when Kev drove past. Overall a good day though. :masturbanana[1]:

Jeez ruff day:redneck: Snow sucked anyway we really didnt make it very far :redneck:

I almost got stuck going downhill at the first switchback, not enough momentum through the deep stuff.

Jakob pushing me up the hill was awesome.:redneck:
543128_730127247430_1533744241_n.jpg

Videos take forever to upload! Got one done last night, I will try and get the others up tonight and then post them for ya guys