• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Not for sale

Re: 1992 yota crawler $7,500.00

Going home to the southern part of Illinois for Christmas. Could possibly meet along the way or deliver if it wasn't too far out of the way.

I like it alot, wish I had the funds. Where were those pics taken?

MoparMan said:
I like it alot, wish I had the funds. Where were those pics taken?

Thanks! Pics taken at secret undisclosed test facility.

battlebuddy618 said:
Thanks! Pics taken at secret undisclosed test facility.
Haha, I gotcha. Looks like some power line trails I use to ride in the Gardendale/Mt. Olive area

This is one of the best deals on a cheaper trail rig I have seen in awhile! A lot of good parts here for the money.

zukimaster said:
This is one of the best deals on a cheaper trail rig I have seen in awhile! A lot of good parts here for the money.

X2

Looks like a good built rig.

Just curious what makes it not street legal?

The wheels and tires are about half the selling price :dblthumb: GLWS

TBItoy said:
X2

Looks like a good built rig.

Just curious what makes it not street legal?

I have a title but it's not been transferred to my name. With soft compound tires it doesn't make much sense to drive it on pavement so I didn't bother.

Put a new steering line on this thing last night. Old one was cracked and leaking. Steers perfect now. Rig runs excellent and is ready to hit the trail!

Also forgot to mention the standard issue high steer kit that it has and also a new sky mfg. Tcase skid plate that I put on.

Sweet rig and a good guy. GLWS.

I dropped by to check this little rig out yesterday and it is a solid rig. Mike seems to be very particular about simplicity and maintanence. Everything is as good as you can get for a trail machine that will crawl. WELL worth the $. By far the best deal on the forum.

This is one very reliable, solid, proving toyota, guarantee you won't find another like this for the money! :****:

Somebody needs to buy this thing soon or I'll change my mind and keep it another year. Help me be responsible and pay off a stupid credit card. BUMP!!!

Hey everyone. I am not interested in selling just the wheels and tires off of this rig. If someone buys it without the wheels and tires I am keeping them because they work awesome and I plan to have another yota rig again someday.

Going to Southern Illinois tomorrow and can meet someone along the way if they want to buy this unit. I'll be traveling from Birmingham AL to Carbondale IL