• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nov 12th aop wheeling vids and pics

Re: Re: Nov 12th aop wheeling vids and pics

pholmann said:
Hard to say. Just got to meet him. Seemed nice enough. I'd say you'd have to drink a case with him to get to know him.
I thought I saw you walkin funny....adds up now.

pholmann said:
Hard to say. Just got to meet him. Seemed nice enough. I'd say you'd have to drink a case with him to get to know him.

Maybe one day I will get to meet him. Looks like had a good time at AOP

Re: Re: Nov 12th aop wheeling vids and pics

tonybolton said:
I thought I saw you walkin funny....adds up now.

**** that glad I didnt see that. JD will moving to knoxville now :****:

Well, JD does come up here a couple times a year to ride his scooter. I don't think he comes any more than that because he doesn't want tony and corey fighting over him. :flipoff1:

Re:

I need to be more capable, got the small thing covered. I am sorry if I went into **** mode, driver crazy mode. I don't get to drive much and tend to need a snickers every time I get in the woods because I turn into a whiny bitch if I ain't moving.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
I need to be more capable, got the small thing covered. I am sorry if I went into **** mode, driver crazy mode. I don't get to drive much and tend to need a snickers every time I get in the woods because I turn into a whiny bitch if I ain't moving.

No shame in that game, I applaud you!!!

I mean....."I JUS CAME HUUUR TO TUUUUR THA WHEELZ OFF AND DRINK BUUUUUUURR ALL DAY!!! BEST WHEELIN" TRIP EVVUUUUURRR!!!!"

lowbudgetjunk said:

I'm the same way. Drives me crazy to stop and bs half the day. Id rather save that for sammich time and keep rollin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Nov 12th aop wheeling vids and pics

Great pics/vids ! Hate I missed that but the race lasted for way longer than I thought it would.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Sad but true. I really need to find a good helmet that I like. Open face DOT helmet is what I would like.

I race and trail ride with an OMP Star with a wireless headset for com with driver.

casque-jet-omp-star.jpg

Super comfy and not very expensive, I think I paid around 65 euros for mine.

Re: Re: Re: Nov 12th aop wheeling vids and pics

Bebop said:
Great pics/vids ! Hate I missed that but the race lasted for way longer than I thought it would.

I race and trail ride with an OMP Star with a wireless headset for com with driver.

Super comfy and not very expensive, I think I paid around 65 euros for mine.

and with the current exchange rate that comes out to: $68.90 USD ;D

I'm getting f...ed on that exchange rate as the days go by :'(

At least it's gonna be way cheaper for you guys to come to Europe if you want to :)