• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 5th Noob run at Reiter

yeah. Pat.

That was a nice fat adreneline injection...... I was like: "well.. the rocks holding me from flopping... and it's still running and moving forwards.." :D

It was doing it's stupid TTB wheel jacking thing... After seeing the pics... If I had turned into the lean sooner if would have put weight on the RF corner and started to tip it down sooner.

Both of my washer reservoirs were peeing. :cheer:

4114.jpg

johnboy said:
ya, first trail i ran was sackup, its getting too easy to go up nowadays. but all the rain weve had made the rock garden fun. btw...
is this what jason's truck looks like now?
img_4095.jpg

if sac up's getting too easy for ya it's cause you are probably not taking the original lines

Totalled said:
yeah. Pat.

That was a nice fat adreneline injection...... I was like: "well.. the rocks holding me from flopping... and it's still running and moving forwards.." :D

It was doing it's stupid TTB wheel jacking thing... After seeing the pics... If I had turned into the lean sooner if would have put weight on the RF corner and started to tip it down sooner.

That was pretty funny.

Pat, after seeing your rig I really like it. That thing is badass. Swap in a solid front and it will be unstoppable.

Seriously dude, nice job on that thing. :cool: :beer: :cool: :beer:

roccrawler said:
So lets here details.. how many showed? what trails you run? Funniest incident?

I was stuck welding in garage all day fill me in?

Funniest incident was Crashypoo trying and trying this line on Sac-up almost rolling, getting denied.... TWICE. Then XJ Mike (FiFo on the board) hammer down and drove right through. NotMatt did it too. See, when you don't have winches on your rigs, you HAVE to drive through stuff.

So Crasharella got showed up by some newbs huh? Maybe its time to trade in his Toyota and get a Heep.:flipoff:

Toyotanut said:
if sac up's getting too easy for ya it's cause you are probably not taking the original lines

ya, i dont like to do those unless there is another rig with me. btw, when are we gonna go up cable trail again? this time we wont be bringing an ifs rig.

KarlVP said:
That was pretty funny.

Pat, after seeing your rig I really like it. That thing is badass. Swap in a solid front and it will be unstoppable.

Seriously dude, nice job on that thing. :cool: :beer: :cool: :beer:

Thank you kind sir. I found your TeeJ quite :cool: as well.

PORTER said:
So Crasharella got showed up by some newbs huh? Maybe its time to trade in his Toyota and get a Heep.:flipoff:

Ooh you didnt...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

KarlVP said:
Funniest incident was Crashypoo trying and trying this line on Sac-up almost rolling, getting denied.... TWICE. Then XJ Mike (FiFo on the board) hammer down and drove right through. NotMatt did it too. See, when you don't have winches on your rigs, you HAVE to drive through stuff.

hey now, I made that line as well:flipoff:

PORTER said:

Too many funnay's in one reply... :haha:

Crasharella - ROFLMAO
showed up - by NOOB's - :haha:
Trade in yota for a Jeep... :D only a matter of time, who wants to guess the date he ends up in one? say a year from now? :corn:
:haha: :haha: :haha:
he just needs better tires...., thats all.

snwbrdpunk16 said:
Funniest incident, crash getting denied then 2 heeps making it up after he got shot down. :haha: :haha:
You're welcome for the entertainment. It's all about knowing when to be rough and when to be gentle.... finesse. :flipoff: