• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nube question. dual cases

FIVE~0~NINE--Wheeler

can u hook up 2 stock toyota cases together? to make duals? or do u have to buy the actual "dual Case" like marlin crawler ones? my buddy asked me this... and i realized i didnt know:looser: sorry for the dumb question.

I refuse to buy anything from trail junk and Marlin makes the best parts on the market hands down so thats a no brainer for me.

You'll need a top shift rear case or the parts to convert a forward shift to top shift. Other than that it isn't hard to do at all. I've built a bunch of them.

I prefer marlin crawler for adapters, they make good product, always fits like it suposed to and the bearings last a long time. you dont HAVE to get shifters but if your doin duals then a twin stick in the rear is nice to have so you dont have to lock and unlock your hubs every time you wanna crawl around in 2 low. im curious, i need a new main shaft for my rear output, if your tearing a whole t-case apart for the crawl box you wont need it and i got a couple bucks. let me know???

If you don't have the money for twin stick, just put the front case in low and leave the rear in 2wd and you'll have 2wd low with out having to unlock the hubs. Some will say it's too hard on the rear case but it works just fine. This is a very easy mod with great results.

Pull the shifting stick out of the top and you will see two shift rails. The twin stick moves each rail independently.