• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nylints

spectra

Ok have bought a few of these down here for people who could not find them up north. So am asking is there anyone up that way that wants one? I am heading to another store tonight to see if they have any. Just bought 3 red scorps and they are spoken for. So if you are interested just let me know price will be 75.00 each. And if I can get enough sales might travel north but at 80 bucks a trip for fuel not to much of a deal for me. You have to remember these boxes are big one takes up a shopping cart:D So if anyone is interested let me know and will see what I can find.

I want one so bad but I don't have the money or time for one at the moment. I am sure other people on these boards will snatch them from you though. Have you been seeing any Jeeps?

VMGontheRocks said:
I want one so bad but I don't have the money or time for one at the moment. I am sure other people on these boards will snatch them from you though. Have you been seeing any Jeeps?

I would like to find one for myself. But no have not seen any yet. All I am finding are the red scorps.

What gen are they?? the red scorps??

and have you seen any Jeeps?? I have a buyer for ya.

The red scorps that I found today a the new ones. And no have not found any jeeps. Went to one today and there were none but am hitting another tom on the way home so will keep you informed.

spectra said:
The red scorps that I found today a the new ones. And no have not found any jeeps. Went to one today and there were none but am hitting another tom on the way home so will keep you informed.

If they are the new gen then yes I want one. I can drive down for cheap and get it. I am coming that way for shure on the 4th of June to the ORCRC comp.

I can drive 350 miles on a tank, and I have yet to put $30 in the little guy. :D

Dude said:
If they are the new gen then yes I want one. I can drive down for cheap and get it. I am coming that way for shure on the 4th of June to the ORCRC comp.

I can drive 350 miles on a tank, and I have yet to put $30 in the little guy. :D

You are going Red Scorp physco. Have you meet with a physciatrist. Cause you have a really bad addiction. I mean in a year you'll have like 50.

VMGontheRocks said:
In 20 years you will have an entire building full of these things then you'll sell em and be a millionare.

I will be the "Lamay" of crawlers. :redneck:

VMGontheRocks said:
Are they Nylints? or something else?

No, but they are easy to convert to what a guy wants if you got enough junk laying around.

I could sell ya a 1rst gen chassis for cheap with out a body and a CTX would fit it with some easy mods.

I have the battery, charger, chassis with tires and wheels and the DVD. You can have the manuels too. $30 and it's yours. This one wasn't used much at all.