• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

O.M. & Toy parts = carnage

Yeah that was a fun job. Only shitty part was the output shaft I broke was the only one I had ever seen that didn't break clean . :looser:

Was it a Longfield output?

I think I remember Mark saying it was a stock output!

I stay for the entertaiment and end up pulling a little winch line! Or was it a lot of winch line?

No problem Mark anytime! :redneck:

I think I remember Mark saying it was a stock output!

I stay for the entertaiment and end up pulling a little winch line! Or was it a lot of winch line?

No problem Mark anytime! :redneck:

Hey thanks alot for the help, you and Nate made it alot easier to get out. now get your buggy done.

So...what is this trail going to look like when my oversized turd will be ready for it? Will 100" wide and 116" wheelbase help or hinder?

Hard shock loads can do terrible things....

I would check the front R&P when I did that they both got chipped and next two times out they broke first rear and then front. And I just snapped the output but it was still a nasty shock to the rig

Your lucky the output didnt break at the snapring groove, you lose front and rear drive then (my 5th output did that). I went Bobby Long and havent had a problem since, although little time on it.

dude on 47's got flamed because he used/made a go-round because his rig wouldn't physically fit between two trees on the trail.The trail is called BEAT YOUR **** (BYS) because in a couple key spots,with the rigs we made the trail with....you had to literally beat your **** to get through(not so much now with tube cars)

If Robin stays on the OM trail and doesn't make gorounds to get his "big" car through the trail then he will be applauded....but if robin has to resort to creating bypasses because of the size of his rig or other limitations then he too will get unmercilessly flamed....not that he gives a ****.

As a side note...I'll be up at OM sat blocking areas were the trail has been "widened" by rigs trying "squeeze" by tough spots....ie.the beginning of bypasses....why challenge yourself/rig by running trails like OM or BYS then go-round the difficult sections....LAME.

Last edited: