• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Oct 2-3

03 CON

maybe its not
Some guys and gals out of region 1 are putting on a playday/game day event at Ethel. If you guys/gals wanna kinda see what the races are about without any of the points bs this is he one to do it at. The races are kinda the same, but games might break out in the middle of a race, I would say you just never know, but I think you could bet on it.....:cheer:

I'm going to be at the races this year ,got my rv geared up for an over nighter.
Give me a call and we'll meet up like last year .

I'm going to be at the races this year ,got my rv geared up for an over nighter.
Give me a call and we'll meet up like last year .

Sweet!! Dont forget to bring that bottle of rum with ya for binder, you know how you two like to cudle so....:;

Well Mr Binder, you have fun. I will drive slow in respect for ya, and only drink rum or tequila after 7.....:fawkdancesmiley:

Well Mr Binder sir, I forgot to drive slow....

However I did stay on my tequila all night in your honor, plus won a bottle of whiskey and one of rum!:cool:
(somehow I all but ran out of tequila....)

Raced as much as you wanted all day Saturday and Sunday, got down to only Franks and my rig running by Sunday afternoon, so we decided to call it a day, went threw 10 gallons in my rig for the weekend, so we did run a lot!!:cheer:

Got to watch out for those TT guys however, a dirtball wanted to share my go fast tricks with others!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Raced as much as you wanted all day Saturday and Sunday, got down to only Franks and my rig running by Sunday afternoon, so we decided to call it a day, went threw 10 gallons in my rig for the weekend, so we did run a lot!!:cheer:

Sounds like I picked the wrong race to miss.:mad:...Time to do some maintenance and be ready for next year.:cool:

Upset that a gal in a free rig had far more fun then your knitting club?:corn:

If you need a hand this week, I am in your hood...:;