• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

October 1-4 Harlan Memorial Ride

Kel

I didn't see a thread, but also didn't look too hard. I'm bringing up a virgin crew from the Cullman area and plan on meeting up with a few others from all over. Housing, yeah I'll figure that out. Riding, yep, gonna figure that out too. Pretty sure I just need rear steering arms or front (Enzo clarify), an engine, transmission and transfer case, along with some tires and I'll be good to go.

My intentions is to get there Thursday and ride the park easy style. Friday is hit most of the bigger obstacles before the big crowd gets there. If it's still together, have a blast on Saturday.

I will be at Campgroundmans park, just not sure of the details yet.

This is a phole memorial ride. If you didn't know him or did and didn't like him, you are still allowed to come. Just keep that **** to yourself or prepare for an ass whooping. Not sure who it's coming from, but I'll pay someone bigger than you.

Thanks for starting a thread for this memorial ride. Currently we plan to come up sometime Thursday-Sunday for our first trip to Harlan. We have reservations at Harlan County Campgrounds and plan to follow @rafter b2000 and @Bebop around.

Please add to the Calendar.

We'll be rolling in sometime Thursday late afternoon. Already had a cabin reserved when we pulled out same time last year. Looking forward to it as usual.

If you are riding with Enzo, I am sorry. Donny on the other hand. He and Amanda are a fun time. I still don't know the park that well, but I do enjoy learning it a little better every time I go. I assume Donny and Amanda are gonna cool Friday night? I'll toss in some dollars to help with cost.

I think Kel's trans is fine. He does need an engine, TCase and some arms welded. September is gonna be busy busy...
With any luck I'll have my pile back together too. Def not 100% but good enough to tote me around for these 3 days, provided that I don't pop a brain fuse and break it again.

I need to find a spot to wrench.

If you are riding with Enzo, I am sorry. Donny on the other hand. He and Amanda are a fun time. I still don't know the park that well, but I do enjoy learning it a little better every time I go. I assume Donny and Amanda are gonna cook Friday night? I'll toss in some dollars to help with cost.

Haha on the Enzo comment. I'd assume they'll be cooking as well and plan to pitch in some dollhairs too.

I think Kel's trans is fine. He does need an engine, TCase and some arms welded. September is gonna be busy busy...
With any luck I'll have my pile back together too. Def not 100% but good enough to tote me around for these 3 days, provided that I don't pop a brain fuse and break it again.

I need to find a spot to wrench.
You need to start carrying around a giant pop up garage. Like those cool tents that spring up.

peugeot-dakar-mecanique

And the trucks that goes with it :

ktm-factory-dakar-assistance

I'm glad you guys are keeping this going. Patrick was a great guy and missed by alot of us. I may try to make it although I'll be in a rzr instead of a rig.

I'm glad you guys are keeping this going. Patrick was a great guy and missed by alot of us. I may try to make it although I'll be in a rzr instead of a rig.

I promise not to make any more fun of you in a RZR, than I did in the Angry Fab buggy. I don't know if that hurt or helped our chances of seeing you.

I promise not to make any more fun of you in a RZR, than I did in the Angry Fab buggy. I don't know if that hurt or helped our chances of seeing you.

I know I know. I've made fun of plenty of rzrs myself. But I don't have one of those bad ass trackers that you and Chad wheel in. Lol. You can thank Donnie and Amanda for dragging you out of this.

Attachments

• IMG_4566.jpg
    IMG_4566.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 215
Bring your rzr. The wife is bringing her yj which is basically like a rzr except less comfortable or capable and slower.

Cant wait for this ride! Amanda and I will be there Thursday through Sunday. Yes, gonna cook Friday and would love to have everyone join us. Some fun times to be had!

We carry baofeng radios and can list frequencies before the ride. Always nice to be able to contact someone when your cell service is out.

We carry baofeng radios and can list frequencies before the ride. Always nice to be able to contact someone when your cell service is out.

That's good to know radio wise and will get those frequencies in advance of the ride so I can program them into my radios.

@Blackbeard please add this to the wheeling calendar.

Last edited:

Latest posts