• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Off the market

Re: 38' Goose Neck Crawler/RZR open deck hauler with living quarters

6-7k empty Is what it feals like empty. I tow a lot lol :dblthumb: If you need a weight I am sure i could get an exact weight for yah

was just curious it looked heavy duty

see a pic of the whole trailer?

747 said:
see a pic of the whole trailer?

2011-08-10_15-27-57_926.jpg

Re: 38' Goose Neck Crawler/RZR open deck hauler with living quarters NEW PIC ADDED

Trades?offers...??

Re: 38' Goose Neck Crawler/RZR open deck hauler with living quarters NEW PIC ADDED

Still got it!

I called the number and left a message and no one called me back. I'm interested in it just have some questions. 404-838-9133

i called colt and told him

white boy said:
I called the number and left a message and no one called me back. I'm interested in it just have some questions. 404-838-9133
I dropped my phone the other day I had to get a new 1. Apparently my voice mail did not follow the new phone. I just left you a message. Please call me anytime thank you. Colt

Couple people interested this week but no cash yet. BUMP!