• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official 2014 ECORS Schedule

ecors

Here is the 2014 Schedule:

Round 1: 5/3/14 in Dayton, TN

Round 2: 6/14/14 at The Flats in Marion, NC

Round 3: 8/2/14 at Devil's Playground in Silver Valley, NC

This year, there are not any bonus or partial-point races.

ECORS made a decision to reduce the number of races to just 3 for 2014. As 2013 showed, I was very busy with many races as well as work and family life and the limited time affected the Series.

Moving forward, for 2014, I have reduced the number of races so that the time I once was spending on 6, 7, or 8+ events, will now be directed to just 3 races. This will help me respond to racers and the Series better. It will allow me time to plan more effectively and to react to the needs of the racers and the Series. Payouts and results postings have been really, really slow in 2013. My goal for 2014 is to have everyone's payouts to them before they leave the event. In addition, I have a goal to have the results of each race posted within 48 hours with a really nice version of the results within a week of the event. This reduced schedule will allow ECORS to react quicker and more effectively for the racers! After all, you are our life!

Another upgrade for 2014 is the purchase of several video cameras. These will be strapped to various vehicles, people, etc. and will be utilized for more promotion of the race, the Series, and the individual people/teams in each video.

So, in a nutshell, races are reduced so I can concentrate in serving you guys like what is needed.

I'm updating the point calculation a little as well as the rule book but there aren't any major changes. The one significant change is that NO points will be dropped. All 3 races will be counted for the Series Championship.

Thanks for looking and being patient as we work around other series' schedules and the schedules of landowners.