• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

offoad tow truck in NW WA ?

SJR

was watching Youtube and saw this guy

http://www.youtube.com/user/recoveryteam

mqdefault.jpg

was wondering if anyone in our area does this? is there any tow trucks that will go offroad if I call them?

We have at least two in Arizona they stay busy and make pretty good money.my buddy used one.he had broke steering in the mountains with tons of snow.took the guy 8 hours and charged the insurance company $4000.and another buddy stuck with broken front drive shaft same place and another off road 4x4 recovery got his out for $800 at night.insurance paid.

We have at least two in Arizona they stay busy and make pretty good money.my buddy used one.he had broke steering in the mountains with tons of snow.took the guy 8 hours and charged the insurance company $4000.and another buddy stuck with broken front drive shaft same place and another off road 4x4 recovery got his out for $800 at night.insurance paid.

Ive towed a few things out of the woods for tow companies. :redneck:

Crazy Daze, Eatonville towing has a 4x4 f350 on 33s.

Yep, Ive towed stuff out to the road for that truck too! :D

My buddy does it.. He has a k30 with a jeep j truck body.. it has down riggers a huge boom and dual 16k pto winches...
I went on a recovery or two... mostly rolled trucks off a hill side...:awesomework:

I know Fred's Towing has recovered a couple rigs from Evans Creek. They have a 4wd F-550 I believe 4 door (it looks like a regular superduty, might be a 450)
Then a mid 90's ford 4wd. Both have booms.