• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Offroad Challenge at Wilson County TN Fair 8-23-12

ridered3

Not Rigless
71.jpg

Wanted to post up this information for those of you that would be interested in going to watch or competing in this event and aren't on the TOR forum.

Some videos.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wilson+county+off+road+challenge

Sherri Davis Off-road challenge at the Wilson County Fair 2011

Wilson County Fair 2011 - Off Road Challenge

2008 Off Road Challenge

jeep rollover Wilson county fair tor 08 chad molitor

Link to TOR for more info.
http://bb.tennesseeoffroad.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=173043&Board=20

http://bb.tennesseeoffroad.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=172794#Post172794

http://bb.tennesseeoffroad.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=173030#Post173030

ive tried calling and emailing the guy at TOR and cant get ahold of him... Id like to run but its hard when they dont make it easy to register ::)

Re: Re: Re: Offroad Challenge at Wilson County TN Fair 8-23-12

Mongo44 said:
ive tried calling and emailing the guy at TOR and cant get ahold of him... Id like to run but its hard when they dont make it easy to register ::)

You have to keep in mind that Pokey is about as useful as a horsecrap flavored lollipop.

Try to holler at him today. I think the number listed is the shop number ???, but not sure why he wouldn't be checking emails too ???

Mongo44 said:

The flat biller killer will be there. Just show up, that is what i plan to do.

extremetownie said:
The flat biller killer will be there. Just show up, that is what i plan to do.

Your gonna run this then head to DPG... damn son! Since Nick and I cant swing the ECORS race that weekend this is gonna be our sorry replacement race

Pokey just posted this on TOR a bit ago:

"Ok, since I had my High School Reunion this weekend and was not able to take registrations for this, I am waving the late registration fee until close of shop wednesday (2:00). "

Hopefully ya'll can get in touch with him now.

You beat me too it.. LOL..
By the way.. I have been out of the shop sitting up for the fair so I have not been able to field alot of calls, checked my e-mails ([email protected]), I have not recieved any that have not been answered.. And Luke? whats with those lolipops?

Mongo44 said:
Your gonna run this then head to DPG... damn son! Since Nick and I cant swing the ECORS race that weekend this is gonna be our sorry replacement race

WHAT IN THA HELL ,,,,,yall ain,t racin WHAT,,,,, :gtfo:

???

zukiscott said:
WHAT IN THA HELL ,,,,,yall ain,t racin WHAT,,,,, :gtfo:

???

Yep, I couldn't get there till Saturday mornin, and since I'd miss qualifying, rob said we'd start in the back (of course) but we'd also get a 5-10 minute time penalty. And only pre-registered team drivers can drive for points or qualifying, so it's pretty pointless for us to go.

Just finished up the first round of small tire class and big tire class.

Mongo gets the prize for wildest ride on his first attempt! Small tire class is going to be close on time and the 18 big tire rigs have been quite fun to watch!

First, second, and third went to three members of hardline. Extremetownie got third, mongo got second, and tbitoy got first in small tire class.

Re: Re: Offroad Challenge at Wilson County TN Fair 8-23-12

He did. Put on a good show too.

Pumpkin said:
Did BigSam compete?

Not only did he compete, but he also should have some Go-Pro footage from his second run. Stay after him about the footage and maybe we can get him to share it with everyone...

ridered3 said:
Just finished up the first round of small tire class and big tire class.

Mongo gets the prize for wildest ride on his first attempt! Small tire class is going to be close on time and the 18 big tire rigs have been quite fun to watch!

And thats why TBItoy wont let me drive in ECORS...