• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Offroad racers

Get some people together that have planned an event before and do it. There used to be an organization. . .NWORRA I think. . .that ran 80+ mile races here in the northwest desert style. Horn Rapids in Richland had a long loop. . .I think it was nearly 20 miles and used part of the enduro track.

I used to race back in the day and would be interested in a desert type race depending on timeframe to get my junk together for it. Don't worry about the fuel cells in the little racers, if they want to race, they will adapt.

The fuel cells are not a big problem for the PNW guys and gals, the cooling is, That being the case, I would be fool enough to try this!:clappy:

OldGreen said:
Get some people together that have planned an event before and do it. There used to be an organization. . .NWORRA I think. . .that ran 80+ mile races here in the northwest desert style. Horn Rapids in Richland had a long loop. . .I think it was nearly 20 miles and used part of the enduro track.

I used to race back in the day and would be interested in a desert type race depending on timeframe to get my junk together for it. Don't worry about the fuel cells in the little racers, if they want to race, they will adapt.

I remember those:clappy: great fun until my ex endoed the rig at 85mph 3 end over ends and landed back on all four flat tires. She never listened when I told her NOT to hit the brakes when leaving a jump:mad: We might be up for such a deal

Last edited:

Latest posts